dull day without nandu.!!

(this cover is prepared by my chotu sissy (sony ;) ) twinklingthought 

dont forget to vote and comment.. pleaseeee pleaseee... i request you all to leave your precious comments that makes my chotu heart jump in joy..

P.S: inline commenst are my all time favpurite..!

Happy reading :)

Manik's POV:

Mom came after sometime and asked us to leave to college and said that nandini was sleeping and she wont be coming today. I couldn't go just like that.. I just told mukti to be ready and I will join her in 5 minutes. I lied saying that I forgot my book and will get that.

I slowly opened mukti's room door and nandini was sleeping with frowns on her chotu forehead. I sighed and I walked to her cupboard and pulled out a soft comfortable night pant and a loose top of hers and walked towards her bed. I unbuttoned her jeans and pulled it slowly not waking her up and carefully made her wear the night pant then slowly I unbuttoned the shirt she was wearing and removed it very slowly so that i dont disturb her sleep...and what I saw made my eyes pop out of my sockets.. 

sh!t.. those marks on her shoulders... I did that last night.. my god.. some of them turned purple.. it must be hurting her... stupid manik.. idiot manik.. donkey manik.. I mentally kicked myself for loosing control around her... sorry nandu.. I mumbled guiltily and placed feather kisses over them and she hissed a little in her sleep... manik what did you do.. I asked myself but argghhh.. 

I don't know what got into me last night that I behaved in that manner.. I made her wear that soft loose top and buttoned it back carefully... she stirred a little in sleep but I patted her head slowly and she was sleeping again. I kissed her forehead and walked down half heartedly where mukti was waiting for me and we both left for college

The day was so dull without her.. no silly fights.. no arguments with cabir over stupid things.. no teaming up of cabir navya nandu and dhruv against the rest of us.. nothing.. cabir was sulking like an idiot in the lunch break as nandu was not there with him to share his food. Navya, mukti and aliya were also not talking as their chirpy friend was absent. Dhruv and abi were also silent giving me company as they knew how it feels when your girl is absent to college even if its just one single freaking day.

"guys enough of this moun wrat (I hope you understood the word) I am going to meet nandini.. those who want to come with me come rest got to hell.. I am going.." cabir said getting up and immediately navya got up followed by other girls and dhruv.. last was me and abhi.

After 40 minutes we were in home and the sight in front of us made our jaws drop to the floor.

Fuat the whck ...!!!!!

Nandini's POV:

I don't know how long I slept but I woke up after what felt like eternity and now I was feeling better and hungry too.. my pain was also reduced because of the looonggg peaceful sleep. I stretched my hands and legs to get rid of the sleepy feeling and sat on the bed lazily. I looked at the clock and it was 12.. wow.. I slept for nearly 2 hours.. and now my tummy was growling... I was hungry.. I pushed the blanket and got down from my bed and walked towards the washroom to freshen up.. 

I washed my face and wiped it with the towel and then my eyes fell on my clothes.. what the hell.. I was not wearing this when I was sleeping.. who changed them then ??? 

"who ??? Who was that ?? mom ?? mukti ?? I was thinking hard to guess who could have done than and then it stuck me... it was MANIK... that idiot.. I will kill him... how dare he changed my clothes without my permission.. I will kill him today..!!! but I didn't change my clothes as I was totally comfortable in them.

Determined with my thought to show him stars in daylight and sun in the night I walked down to the lounge where dadu dj and mom were sitting.

"mom.. im hungry.." I said cutely rubbing my tummy and laid on the couch with my head in dj's lap.

"abhi tere liye kuch laati hun.." she said getting up and walked towards the kitchen.

"ab kaisa hai mera bacha ??" dj asked running her fingers in my hair and I closed my eyes and said in a annoyed tone "abhi im fine.. subah pata nahi kya ho gaya tha mujhe.." to which she chuckled.

"chal uth aur kuch kha le... sab tera favourite hi hai.." mom said giving me a plate with 2 parathas and my favourite butter chicken and a big bowl of gajar (carrot) halwa... my mouth started watering just seeing them.. I snatched the plate from her and started eating as if I was hungry from ages.

After 20 minutes my plate was empty and my tummy was full. I kissed mom and dj for the delicious food and tiptoed towards the sofa where dadu was sitting.

I wrapped my hands around his neck and said sweetly

"I love you dadu.." and kissed his cheek

"bolo kya chahiye??" he was straight to the point and I pouted.. how did he know I wanted something...

"mujhe sab pata hai.. dadu hun mai manik nahi.." he said and winked at me as if reading my mind and my mouth hung open...

"hawwwww.. daduuu... aapka matlab hai ki manik ko kuch samajh nahi aata ??" I asked putting my hands on my waist and he nodded his head in a no and I started laughing.. only if manik was here.. his face would be watch worthy...

"haan haan vo theek hai.. khana bhi kah liya usne.." mom was talking on phone and she passed the phone to me

"beta tu kaisi hai ?? ab tu theek hai na ??" dad asked from other side and tears welled up in my eyes.. they loved me so much... I was blessed to be a part of this family.

"jii boyfriend jii im totally fine.. aur hoti bhi kaise nai aap sab itna khayal jo rakhte ho mera.." I said and blinked my eyes to prevent the tears to fall down from my eyes. And suddenly a plan hit my mind

"boyfriend..!!!" I exclaimed in the phone and said in a excited tone

"aap agar free ho to ghar aa jao naa.. I have a super plan.." I said jumping on the sofa ..

"umm.. okay.. give me 30 minutes ill finish my work and come home.." he said

"yaieeeeeeeeee.... I love you... muuaahhhh" I kissed him on the phone and cut the call.. so many arrangements were pending.

"plan kya hai..?" dadu asked and I told him what I wanted and we both hi-fied.

Exactly after 30 minutes dad was home and he was surprised to see the setup that was made.

"wow.." he said and I pushed him into his room asking him to change and come

And when he came the movie started. Actually I made a small arrangement near the TV by pulling the curtains.. making the lounge dark by switching of all the lights.. pushing the sofa so that it was exactly in front of the TV and I pulled a small table to put the pop corn tub and cold drinks bottle.

Mom and dad were sitting on one sofa and dadu and dj on the other. I was in between both of the chairs on the rug which was laid. And then the horror movie started. 

*****

what do you think nandu is going to do now..??? *evil smile* manik toh gaya.. poor buddy.. lets see what awaits his fate..!! hehehe...

i know i am late but i updated early than promised...

hope you guys liked it...

more fun in upcoming updates...

dont forget to vote share and comment... pleaseeeeee.... *puppy face*

keep smiling

take care

trucks and loads of love

Neeraja :)