Kiss ?????

#edited#

Manik looked at nandini and gasped as she came out wearing a tee shirt and wrapping her lower half with a towel. Manik immediately closed his eyes as he was thinking that nandini didn't yet see him sleeping on the bed. He laid down with his eyes closed waiting her to scream or shout something, but nothing like that happened. The moment nandini saw manik she too was shocked for a moment but when she noticed his eyes closed she sighed in relief but nandini was not sure whether he was sleeping or acting so she took baby steps towards him and sat beside him on the bed. Nandini ran her small fingers through his hair gently and smiled looking at his calm face. On the other manik was having really tough time controlling himself even after knowing that she was half wrapped in a towel. He fisted his hands to control his anxiety but to his dismay nandini noticed all his movements in his body and smirked seeing the effect she has on him.

"hmm.. karo karo aur acting karo Mr.Malhotra.. mai bhi dekhthi hun till what time u will control yourself.." nandini thought with a naughty smirk on her face. She thought to tease him more and bent down and placed a looong kiss on his forehead and that was it for manik, he immediately opened his eyes and in a fraction of second pinned nandini beneath him on the bed holding her hands above her head and she was shocked as she didn't expect this from him atleast not in her that state. Nandini's eyes widened in shock and she looked at manik with a questioning expression on her face and now it was our naughty manik's turn to smirk. Eyeing her lips manik said 

"what was that..?" bending down to her ear he whispered huskily and she shivered with the intensity in his voice.

 "ma..mani..manik..k..kya kar r...rahae ho..?" she stammered very badly pausing after every word she spoke. Manik bent down more near her face and slowly rubbed his right cheek with his left and did the same on other side too. Nandini's breathing pace increased, she could feel her heart thump against her chest because of his proximity. Her voice died in her vocals long back. She was struggling to free her hands from his grip but was feeling too weak to do so. His touch made her crazy. Same was the case with manik too, her fragrance her, her hardly audible voice, her proximity were doing nothing but were forcing him to kiss her hard till she was breathless but his mind was stopping him doing so as he wanted her to first feel comfortable with him which at present she wasn't. but he couldn't even leave her so easily so he moved close to her lips which were almost touching and said "nanduu.. what was that..?" he asked in a tone which was almost a whisper. He could feel the thumping of her heart as their bodies were touching each others and he really enjoyed his that effect on her. Nandini didn't reply anything and stopped struggling her hands to get out of his grip and closed her eyes tightly as she expected him to kiss her then. But he didn't and she opened her eyes to look at him and as expected he smirked seeing her open her eyes not feeling him close and said "what were u expecting me to do hmm..?" she turned her head sideways to hide her blush and nodded her head in a no. he held her both hands in his one and with the free hand palmed her cheek and  made her face him. He again came close to her and kissed her forehead her eyes her nose and almost smooched her cheeks, nandini was turning more red with each passing second and with increasing manik's kisses. She was not able to do anything and bit her lip to suppress her moan watching which the half sleepy desires of manik woke up again as he forcefully pushed them to sleep and not to poke him again and again. But the damage was done he moved to her lips and nandini could feel his breath over her lips and licked her lips due to nervousness and manik immediately pecked her lips and nandini who had her eyes tightly shut at once opened her eyes wide and looked at him with shocking expression. He chuckled seeing her expressions and again gave a tight peck on her lips shocking her to the core and she turned beet red as the realisation hit her. Manik moved his free hand down to her waist and she again gasped. Manik was moving his hand on her bare waist and nandini felt a thousand butterflies in her stomach all of a sudden. Manik was moving his fingers lazily on her stomach and all nandini could do was shiver at his touch. After gathering a lot of courage nandini spoke "ma..ma..manik.. p..pl..ple..please..." but all her words fell in deaf ears as he continued nuzzling his face in her neck inhaling her sweet scent and moving his fingers on her waist making her go crazy. He soo wanted to kiss her but refrained himself from doing so not knowing what her reaction would be..!

*****

"yaar yae dono kya kar rahae hai..?" cabir said impatiently as he expected manik to come running down the steps followed by nandini with a bat in her hand to hit him but nothing of that sort happened..!

"shayad they r talking to each other.. all this happened all of a sudden.. they need some time na.." aliya suggested

"I wish manik hum sabko maar na dalae yae pata chalnae kae baad ki we all knew it before itself and hid it from him.." dhruv said nervously

"haan.. yaar.. dhruv nae toh marae muh ki baath cheen li.." abhi supported him equally nervous of manik's reaction.

"bhai tum dono ko khanae nai wala.. just chill.. bolna ki even u don't know.. aur haan agar kisi nae bhi bhai ko yeh bataya ki I was the one who told u all about this toh surely ill kill u.." mukthi warned everyone.

"hum toh nandu kae liyae parshan hai.. kitni der ho gayi.. yae dono neechae aanae ka naam hi nahi lae rahae.." navya said worriedly playing with the corner of her dupatta and this drove everyone's attention towards her.. mukthi and aliya winked at each other and mukthi said "arae wah navya... tumhara ghagra to bohath beautiful hai.. where did u get it from..?" and as expected despite getting warning from cabir navya spoke "arae yeh.. yeh toh humhae cabir ji nae gift kiya hai.. accha hai na..?" and cabir slapped his forehead and palmed his face knowing what was coming next.

"arae mujhae nahi pata tha ki cabir ki itni acchi choice hai ladies dresses select karnane mai.. kyu dhruv..?" aliya asked looking at dhruv and he continued "haan yaar navya.. aur dekho toh he brought a dress for u which complements with his.. hai na..?" dhruv indicated abhi to carry further and listening dhruv's words navya blushed a little and cabir started a fake cough and ran into kitchen to drink water ( god knows how long will he have to stay in kitchen to escape from them ) and CaVya teasing session continued with navya blushing and cabir peeping from kitchen to listen what they were talking.

**********

"nandu.." manik whispered in her ear and she just hmm'ed in response.

"kuch bolo gi nai..?" manik said in the same tone shifting his face to the other side of her neck and she slightly nodded her head in a no and she felt his lips curving into a smile against the skin on her shoulder where he was dropping feather kisses and she giggled feeling ticklish. Suddenly manik's hands went to the knot of her towel which was around her waist. The moment nandini felt his fingers on the knot a current ran down her spine and she looked at manik with utmost shocking expression on her face and nodded a no nervously to which manik nodded his head in a yes. Nandini was helpless her hands were also not in her control and even in such a weak situation she tried to blackmail manik by saying "manik mai.. mai chillaungi...!!" to which manik replied " carry on.. mai bhi dekhtha hun who comes to your rescue" and winked at her continuing to linger his fingers around the knot of the towel and nandini's throat went dry listening to him. She struggled to free her hands from his grip and manik said " don't try the things which you cant.." and lightly tickled her on her tummy she giggled a bit but was thinking of ways to get out of his grip asap. And finally she spoke those words for which manik did all this

"manik what do u want..?" nandini said in a hardly audible tone manik moved back and looking into nandini's eyes he said "everyday.." she repeated looking deep in his eyes "everyday.." manik continued "u will.." and nandini was trapped in his eyes she spoke as if she was hypnotised "I will.." and manik said the last word coming deadly close to her "give me.." and she said still in the trance "give you.." manik pecked her lips and said "one kiss.." and the word KISS brought nandini out of her hyptonised state and she said in a horrified tone with her eyes widened to the fullest              

" kiss...????" and manik with a single jerk held her by waist and lifted her a bit and said "yes.. kiss..to be Mrs. Manik Malhotra.." and smirked. Nandini was shocked  & happy on mention of her name as Mrs.Malhotra and blushed but the kiss thing was making her worried and she couldn't say anything as now the total situation was under manik's control and she had to agree at any cost. "but manik.." she tried to protest even after knowing that there was no use and was hushed by him as he placed his finger on her lips and nodded a no and said "u cant even imagine what all im feeling like doing to u now.. so don't instigate me to do what all that u haven't imagined.. just say yes and u r free to go.." he said looking deep into her eyes. Nandini silently nodded a yes as her no would really scare the hell out of her. Manik slowly got of her as said and she heaved a sigh of relief but was lying on the bed still in the same position. Manik saw this and extended his hand towards her to get up and said "get up and wear something before I change my mind" and pulled her and made her sit straight on the bed.