plan accomplished or backfired ??

sorry for the delay.. was stuck with some work.... isiliyae lambaa update.. 

#2900+ words... do enjoy

"chalein..?" manik said looking at nandini and she looked at him and said "as if I have a choice.." and both moved towards the door. Mukthi and abhi entered first holding each others hand followed by dhruv and aliya with dhruv wrapping aliya in his arms totally and cabir and navya with cabir holding her hand and was almost dragged navya inside with him and finally manan with nandini a step ahead of him and manik was the last.

Abhi and Mukthi screamed together when a man dressed like a Dracula appeared In front of them from no where. Aliya screamed her lungs out when the man dressed as a ghost tapped her shoulder and hugged dhruv tightly and he consoled her. Before anything could happen navya hugged cabir hearing the screams and hid her face against his chest and said " cabir jii humhae bahuth darr lag raha hai... bahar chalae jatae hai na.. pleaseee.." cabir smiled and wrapped his hand around her and said "its ok navya mai hun na.. why to fear when cabir is here.." and smiled when she looked at him innocently. And then cabir bent down and kissed her cheeks to which she blushed and tried to break the hug but cabir didn't let her go and said pulling her towards him "you don't want to say anything.." and navya looked down. Cabir lifted her face with his fore finger to make her look at him and navya's eyes widened and she screamed loudly making cabir palm his ears "cabirrr...!!!!!!!! Bhooth...!!!!!!!!!!" and pushed the man who came her with such a force that poor fellow fell down on the ground with a loud thud and winced in pain and all laughed their guts out watching navya doing so. All were holding their stomachs and laughing watching the whole scenario and navya felt a little embarrassed on her act and shyly hid her face with her palms. Cabir stopped laughing after a while and said side hugging navya "yaar... hahaha... superb ho tum... bhooth ko hi dara diya...hahaha" and again burst out laughing mukthi said admist laughing "bechara kabhi kisi koi nai darai ga ... hahaha.. kamal kar diya navya tunae..." and again started laughing.

"chalo chalo aagae chaltae hai... this is just the beginning... we have a lot to cover ahead.." dhruv said after gathering some breath and all nodded in agreement. All the time manan were silent and nandini's mind was giving her warnings regarding manik's silence and same was the case with manik. Both looked at each other and moved with the gang. With a lot of screaming session they were finally nearing the end. A boy was sitting at the exit door with his eyes closed and head hanging down seeing whom aliya said "hey you.. don't try to scare us okay.. we saw you.." and mukthi added "aliya we already saw him na chod he is not gonna do anything... he is just sitting.. come we will be out in few steps dar math.." and mukbhi dhrulya and cavya reached the door. The boy was on the side where nandini was standing with manik beside her. Suddenly a man came from the side where manik was standing scaring the shit out of him and he fell on nandini with a sudden jerk and the boy who was sitting all calm till now also screamed as nandini along with manik fell on him. Nandini was sandwiched between the boy and manik and she also screamed as 3 more people came and surrounded them. Manik palmed his ears and said in a loud voice "stop screaming..." and nandini hugged him and said "manik see kittae log hai..." and that was when manik lifted his head up and said looking at his friends "yaar come and help us.." to which mukthi abhi rushed to them and help them stand properly and manik said forwarding his hand to the boy on whom they fell "sorry dude.. it was unexpected.." he smiled and left from there and again took his position. All moved towards the exit and last to come out were manan when again two people came and scared them again this time manik didn't get scared as he already saw them coming instead pushed nandini on them and ran from there. Nandini got scared for a moment The two people caught nandini and made her stand properly and she yelled "manik you are so gone " and ran after manik who now ran past the exit door and all others slapped their fore heads and nodded their heads in disbelief seeing the duo.