Revenge pe Revenge..!

Check out the new story Mrs Rockstar and Mr 007... hope you will like it :)

So as we decided to team up in the last update.. I'm putting up the names of people in Manik and Nandini's team... here it goes..

Manik's team : @MaNanAddict @snehabothra @a_sweet_present @asoma_soma @salonidoshi19 

Nandini's team : @cute_princess_29 @dishtaniya @ShreyalLakhiyar @KaynatSharma @starshining_luv @sweetoepiepri   

(hope i didnt miss anyone)

Its unedited chapter..!! hope you enjoy it.. #fingerscrossed..!

Read note at the end.its important.

Happy reading :)

Manik's POV:

The breakfast was un usually quite.. may be because my baby was not talking and chirping and throwing tantrums like she does everyday... everyone was curious seeing her silently eating her food and not being able to control anymore Dj asked

"beta nandu kya hua ?? itni chup kyun hai tu..?" she asked lovingly and mukti giggled as I think she had slight idea as to what happened today morning.

"khana accha nai laga kya ??" now mom was also getting worried and nandini nodded her head in a No.

"zaroor is nalayak nae hi kuch kiya hoga.." dad said making me frown and to everyone's surprise nandini nodded her head in a yes and I wanted to bang my head to the nearby wall.. very bad move Nandini Malhotra..

"What ???" everyone said loudly and I gulped I was so dead now.. dam you nandini

Dad stood up from his chair and walked towards nandini and said making her look at him

"kya bola manik ne..??" his tone sacred me.

Nandini's POV:

An hour back:

"so from today .. I mean right from this morning. You will do what I say.. if I say Nandu sit you will sit... if I say Nandu stand you will stand.. and if I say Nandu give me a kiss you will give me one no matter where we are and who all are there around us.. you get that..?"

He said and to say I was shocked was beyond understatement. But I nodded my head in a yes to keep that monster calm for a little time and even I needed some time to think as to what and how I can handle him. He got up and left to the washroom to get ready and I sighed in relief. I immediately got up and ran to mine and mukti's room. I laid on the bed and closed my eyes but how could the Malhotra siblings let me in peace.

"kya hua ?? bhai ne kya kaha ??" mukti said coming out of the washroom drying her hair and I closed my eyes tightly but how could she keep quite... she gave a tight slap on my arm and I got up rubbing the place I got hit...

"yaar goluuu.... You are so dead..." I got up and there started a pillow fight and finally we landed on bed after 15 minutes giggling and laughing...

"so kya hua ??" she asked again and I told her what her Big brother asked me to do and at first her eyes went big like saucers then she burst out laughing and I sighed.. crazy malhotras..!!

"wow.. nandu that would be so funny... just imagine... bhai sabke samne in canteen he will say nandu kiss me and you will do it ...awwww ... you both will look so cute..." she said and I blushed imagining it... hawww what will everyone think... no ways im doing that... I have to come with an alternative... this is not going to work... manik will really make me kiss him in front of everyone.. this cant be happening... kya karu ??? aaiyappa.. please help... I was thinking of all the possibilities when suddenly mukti snapped her fingers in front of my eyes and I gave her a blank look...