I'll Miss you

After a looonnngggg time Im back and this time ill not disappear.. pakka promise...

thanks a lot for the 200k+ views.. i was so so so happy that i cant express in words.. thank you each and every reader for all the love and support... thank you.. it really really means a lot to me... thank you once again.

and for the delay, yaar i had reasons... first my exams... then i was shifting from Bangalore as i finished my studies there and lots of packing shifting was going go... so i was not able to update... sorryyyy... i hope you like this update... dont forget to vote comment and share... and i have compensated for the delay ... it took me almost 4 hours to write this update .. please vote and comment :)

@komalrandhawa I hope you wait was worth the update :)

Do listen to the song... i just love that song and its really cute... so listen to it :)

Happy reading :)

"Nandu are you sure about this ??" Manik asked me for the nth time and I sighed. He asked me this question for a million times in the last one week, when our exams timetable came.

What happened that day:

Location – SPACE Canteen- Lunch break

"guys did you check the mail in which our exam time table came ??" Arushi asked as we all came and sat on the table.

"itni jaldee 2nd year khatam bhi ho gaya..." Aaryaman sighed keeping his head on Arushi's shoulder. Oops I forgot to tell you... they are now "best friends".

"of sh!t.." Manik said looking at his phone and I frowned.. ab ise kya ho gaya ?

"baby your exams will finish 3 days before my exams.." he said dramatically and I rolled my eyes.

"so what ??" I said in a disinterested tone waiting for the food that we ordered and it didn't come yet. He frowned at my ignorance and supped my face in his extra large palms

"then you will have to wait for 3 days to go Mangalore..." and now he had my total attention.

"and why would I wait for 3 days to go home... im leaving the day exams will be over... I asked dad to book tickets as soon as he gets the timetable and he has done the bookings.." I told him the piece of information which I didn't tell him till now.

"and when were you planning to tell me all this ???" he was super angry

"and why would I tell you... I informed Mom and dad they don't have a problem ..."

"you cant go home without me ??" okay he was testing my patience

"and why is that so ???" why hasn't the food come yet... im hungry

"you are not going without me and that's final.." he said in a final tone. But I was equally stubborn

"I am going on the same day when exams will finish..." I also declared.. bada aaya "you cant go" bolne wala

"Nandini..." he said gritting his teeth

"yaar ab tak food kyun nai aaya..." I ignored him... ok I know it was rude..but dude I am hungry.

"what the hell.. I am talking about something really important and you are talking about food... unbelievable..." he said standing up from his chair... his face was totally red with anger.

"bhai..Nandu.. stop fighting...we will sort this out later... and Nandu isn't going alone... I am also going with her..so don't worry..." Mukti said and this added more fuel to the fire