Miss Mystic Falls

En başından başla

    "Are you okay Amber?" I asked her and she sighed before then shaking her head.

    "I hate being the center of attention," oh believe me honey, me too. "I get panic attacks," she then added and I nodded.

    "Do you need some privacy so you can change?" I asked but she shook her head.

    "Actually I'm just- I'm just going to go get some air," she smiled walking past me out the door. She closed it behind her and I sighed looking at my dress. Well, it actually is Elena's. I wanted to wear it in honor of her. Mine wasn't that pretty either so I just decided to use hers. I grabbed the dress off its hanger and jumped when I saw Damon behind me.

    "Hey, you can't be back here," I scolded making him just roll his eyes running a hand down his suit. That fit well and looked amazing on him might I add.

    "We need to talk," he said ignoring my statement.

    "Does it have to be right now?" I asked holding up my dress. His eyes trailed down the dress before he looked into my eyes again.

    "Normally I would have a completely different outlook on what I'm about to tell you, but since it could really inconvenience me, I'll squeal," Damon said crossing his arms.

    "What are you talking about?" I laughed at his way of words.

    "Stefan's still drinking human blood," he told me making me pause. He never drinks human blood. I thought he stopped after drinking off me.

    "What?"

    "Yeah, a month ago I would have rejoiced. But with the council back on alert, it is not a good time for Stefan to fly off the handle," he explained.

    "I know he's been a little off the edge, but he said that he was normal," I said and Damon stepped closer to me.

    "He has a fridge full of stolen blood bank contraband in the house," he admitted making me close my eyes. He said that he was okay. Damon is basically telling me he's not. Why would he lie to me? He said he would tell me everything. "He has no idea what normal is, his entire existence isn't normal. Normal to a vampire is drinking human blood, but he spent all this time fighting it when he should have been learning to control it and now it's controlling him instead,"

    "I can't believe this. I mean it's Stefan that we're talking about here,"

    "Stefan on human blood, Tessa. He'll do anything, he'll say anything because he's not going to want to stop. Trust me," Damon explained making me put my head in my hands. I just can't believe that he wouldn't tell me about this. I told him to not keep secrets and tell me everything, not to keep everything in and not get help.

    "This is all my fault, I'm the one who fed him blood in the first place," I said to Damon and just then the door opened revealing the blood drinker himself. Stefan.

    "Uh, what's going on here?" Stefan asked looking between me and Damon.

    "Just filling Tessa in on your extracurricular activities," Damon shrugged looking at him. Stefan looked confused.

    "What are you talking about?" he asked. Should I squeal or not?

    "I know about the blood Stefan," I said and Damon coughed.

    "I'm gonna be downstairs," Damon cleared his throat and excused himself walking out of the room. Stefan looked at me. He had worry clearly covering his face.

    "I was going to tell you," Stefan admitted making me roll my eyes. Was he though?

    "Were you? Were you Stefan? I'm not mad because you're drinking blood. I'm pissed off because you lied to me. You don't tell me things anymore and it worries me. If you would have told me you were drinking blood I could have helped you, but it looks like you don't need my help at all," I explained crossing my small arms over my chest.