"Are you really trying to make me believe that you didn't know what you were doing?" He exclaimed in disbelief. "That you just happened to want to talk to Hinata while I was talking to her?"

Sasuke paused for a moment thoughtfully before his lips turned into a devilish smirk. "What if I did? Is that a problem?"

"It's rude!" He insisted, not having the courage to tell him straight that he cock-blocked him. "You scared the poor girl so much she wouldn't even talk to me for the rest of class!"

"Sounds like it's not my problem," Sasuke stated as he leaned back in his chair with a speculative look.

Naruto gritted his teeth together with a threatening growl, "How the hell did I end up with such a fucking prick for a roommate?!" This was bad. He was starting to lose control of his anger again and, if he didn't keep it in check, he was bound to get them in trouble again.

"I didn't ask for you to be put here!"

"No one did!" Naruto shouted, beside himself, leaving Sasuke in a moment of shock. "I'm used to people always telling me that they didn't ask for me, that they didn't want me, or how they are obligated to tolerate my existence! Well I am SO FUCKING SORRY!" The world was beginning to spin again. He couldn't catch the rhythm of his heartbeat as it seemed to beat erratically as he stumbled forward. Not wanting to look at Sasuke's expression he ran into the bathroom and locked the door behind him.

His head began to throb so painfully that he was easily brought to his knees, clutching his head in pain. "Hey! Open the door," Sasuke called through the door with a firm knock, but Naruto's hearing began to feel like he was listening at the other end of a tunnel.

This wasn't what he wanted. It was supposed to be civil from that point on but for some reason he couldn't control his emotions in the Uchiha's presence. Tears formed at the corners of his eyes painfully as he tried to blink them away unsuccessfully. "Go away," he managed to say pitifully before suppressing a sob. I hate this place!

"Please, just open the door," Sasuke beseeched him soothingly, a tone that he wasn't used to hearing. He wasn't being demanding or forceful, but somehow approachable.

"Leave me alone," he groaned miserably, hearing his own voice become slightly distorted as his vision started to fail him as well.

"Please don't make me break the door. Someone wouldn't be in to fix it until tomorrow."

"At what point are you going to realize that I don't want to talk to you?!" Shouting made his head pound more and he winced at the sharp pain.

There was a light pause before he heard a heavy sigh from the other side of the door. "You're not the only one who feels that way, that their existence burdens others."

Naruto came in full contact with the floor in a thoughtful silence. Could he have been talking about himself? What kind of burden could he pose on others, being the wealthy child that he was?

"If you open the door, I'll explain it to you," Sasuke cut through the silence, trying to get a response from the blond.

He didn't know why, but his body began to move with its own strength and crawled to the door and barely managed to unlock it before he collapsed again. Did he really care to know that much about Sasuke, anyways? The door opened slowly, being careful not to swing into his face.

Sasuke mumbled something under his breath as his arms wrapped around the dizzied sophomore and lifted him from the tile floor. Naruto tried to keep the nausea down as he felt more unstable while he was carried to the couch.

"You're so annoying," the Uchiha grumbled as he set the blond down gently, earning a snarl.

"Shut the hell up."