Ch.2 - Seven Years Later

Watching the first years getting sorted, reminded me of my first year. I was still the same person except that I had grown a bit. I was still smaller than everyone else though.

James, Remus, Peter, Sirius and I have become the trouble makers of the school. We always seem to pull a prank, but seeing as this is our last year, our pranks are going to get bigger and better.

A few secrets have been discovered too, such as Remus; he’s a werewolf. Only James, Peter, Sirius and I know and we help him every full moon by transforming into our animagus form. Obviously no one else knew that we did this otherwise we would have been in deep trouble.

Sirius’s animagi is a black dog, we’ve nicknamed him Padfoot. Peter is a rat, we call him Wormtail, and James’s is a stag, so he goes by the name Prongs. And for me, I’m a fawn, no not a doe, but a fawn. Wouldn’t you think I would grow into a doe? But no, I’m still a small fawn, I hate being short.

“Bon Appetite!” Professor Dumbledore waved his hands and the feast appeared on every table.

Sirius began stuffing his mouth with food.

“One day Padfoot, your mouth and stomach is going to explode.” I said disgusted. I reached forwards and grabbed some sausages, mashed potato and tomato sauce.

~O~O~O~

 “Please Bambi?” James whined using my nickname.

“Why?” I replied in a childish voice.

“Because, I want to make her jealous, it doesn’t have to be for long, just maybe a week or two.”

James wanted me to be his fake girlfriend so he can make Lily Evans jealous.

“It’s not going to work James.”

If it was Sirius, I’d say yes in a heartbeat, but James he’s like a brother to me and the thought of dating him made me want to puke.

“It will, trust me.”

I sighed in defeat, “You owe me one!”

James eyes lightened up and he rushed forwards and bear hugged me.

“You’re the best!”

I rolled my eyes, “Only for a week.”

“Fine.”

I stepped back from James and went and sat in the love seat by the fire. James came and sat next to me. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

Remus was sitting in the armchair next to us reading a book while Sirius was sitting on the ground staring at the Marauders Map. Peter was nowhere to be seen.

“Quick she’s coming, make out with me!” James said quickly leaning forwards.

I grimaced but wrapped my arms around James’s neck and kissed him. James ran his fingers through my hair and moaned with the kiss. For effects I giggled.

I heard Remus snort and Sirius yell “Get a room!”

“She’s gone.” Remus said after about twenty seconds.

I pulled back and wiped my lips, “It’s like kissing my brother.”

Sirius howled with laughter and I glared at him.

“So was I good?” James asked grinning.

I shoved him playfully, “Ewww!”

~O~O~O~

The next morning I awoke early and jumped out of bed.

I pulled on my grey sweatpants, tank top and sneakers and jogged out the girls dormitories. When I reached the Common Room I was surprised to find Lily stretching. She smiled as I entered.