[11]

3rd POV:

Both males looked at each other and Mark gulped. Of course, he had known that Jackson wasn't as clueless as he acted and it had only been a question of time until he would realize that there was something up.

The elder knew that Namjoon had tried to help him a bit without the blonde male knowing but at the end, both, Namjoon and Mark, had underestimated the Chinese and now it was up to the oldest to find an explanation.

He didn't want to tell the other about the baby they were going to have in some months but he knew that he had to someday. And maybe the time to tell him had come now. Who knew if there would be another good moment?

Jackson was actually pretty calm and surprisingly relaxed now and he didn't seem like he was about to freak out or anything. He also already knew that his friend and his one night stand were hiding something.

The American looked down on the asphalt and tried to hold back his tears. He was afraid of what the younger would say and he was afraid of the blonde Chinese himself. At the end, he was still his bully.

Jackson himself was just confused. Why did the other cry? Was it because of him or because of that he was going to say? He didn't know but he hoped no one would see them and think it was his fault again.

He knew he did a lot of things to the other male which were not completely ok and he wouldn't blame someone who just walked by and thought that Jackson was bullying him again.

But this time he didn't plan to do something like this to Mark. First of all, he needed to know his secret and secondly, he wasn't angry enough for being mean to someone right now. He felt relaxed.

That was the main reason why he was confused and also a bit worried. Jackson was calm so why did Mark cry? The younger didn't know what to do now. He had never been really good in comforting or anything.

"Mark, I know I'm normally mean to you but now I'm just trying to talk to you so stop crying. I promise that I won't touch you if it makes you feel better." The blonde sighed quietly and hoped that the other would finally talk to him.

The brown-haired was surprised that Jackson could be so calm, nearly nice. But it made him feel a bit better. The other wouldn't touch him, he had promised it and as stupid as it sounded, Mark believed in promises.

"Why are you so nice?" He asked quietly. The other shrugged his shoulders but smiled a bit. "Don't get used to it. So, tell me what's up." The younger looked at him, waiting for an answer.

Mark bit his lip and gulped to stop himself from crying again. He looked up from the floor, directly in his bully's dark brown eyes. "I'm pregnant." He whispered. "And it's yours." The tears were falling.

Jackson just stared at him with a completely blank expression. His head was empty and it took some time to realize what the older had told him. Mark was pregnant with his child, he was going to be a father.

Slowly the information reached the Chinese's brain and he realized what it meant for him. His reputation would be ruined forever. First he hit of with someone like Mark and now that idiot was having a baby.

"You better have an abortion before it's too late, nerd." He said emotionless. The elder shook his head. "I'm going to keep it and I'm not going to change my mind." His voice was firm although he was still crying.

"Well then you can do it alone. This night was the biggest mistake I've ever made and you can forget that I'm going to raise this... thing you're carrying. You can have my money if you want but keep me out of your kid's life." Jackson said coldly.

He didn't yell, he wasn't aggressive, he just looked at Mark, his eyes full of hate. And that hurt the American even more than the other's insults. No one had ever looked at him like that, he had never seen so much hate.

The brown-haired male just kept on crying and nodded to tell his baby's father that he understood. Jackson looked at him for the last time before he turned around and left the crying boy alone.

Actually, Mark didn't even care if the other would support him during his pregnancy. Now that Jackson knew, it gave him the possibility to tell his other friends who would hopefully help him a bit.

But none of his friends would be able to replace the blonde male in the baby's life. They could all be great uncles but no one was able to take Jackson's place. The place of the father.

So here we are, dear readers (and everyone who randomly dropped by)!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

What will happen, now that Jackson knows?

Thank you for reading 🖤