“Louis is different Todd. We actually-”

“We ? Since when is there a “we” ? “ He questioned. I could feel my head swelling from this interrogation.

“She hasn’t told you she’s dating the bad boy and cheating on him? “ Samantha added. I had to take deep breaths to control myself from attacking her.

“Todd its not like that I swear” My eyes began to tear up. I couldn’t have my brother hate me.

“I can’t stay in this house right now. I don’t even want to look at you because you may look like Holly but you’re not her. The Holly I know wouldn’t do this.”

“What wouldn’t she do? Live her life?” I yelled.

“No, the Holly I know wouldn’t keep stuff from me and lie” He walked out of my room slamming the door as he did so. I wiped some of the tears that have fallen.

“Well this was an interesting morning, or shall I say afternoon.” She smirked.

“Go away” I told her. I wanted to be left alone.

“Oh Holly. You seem to forget that I can ruin you in a couple of seconds.” Samantha made her way to end of me bed where she took a seat. She was smiling happily and I wanted to rip her hair out.

“Okay so heres how these last couple of days are gonna work out. You have to do whatever I say, when I say it , and I don’t want any objects. Got it.”

“Samantha get lost” She’s crazy if she thinks I’ll do anything for her.

“Listen you little spoiled brat, unless you want Louis to know how Todd found you this morning, I suggest you listen to me. I can make what you guys did sound a 100 times worse so don’t try me.” She gritted her teeth.

“We didn’t do anything!” I yelled.

“Drop the good girl act Holly. You act like you are the most holy thing on earth but really, you are a dirty little whore. Stop being so fake.” She told me getting up from her spot.

“I still have a huge headache right now so get up and make me some breakfast while I watch some Tv on the couch.” She demanded leaving the room. I stood up only to break down in sobbs. I ruined everything I had. My own brother hates me now and soon my mother will. Samantha will make it her mission to find away to tell Louis what happened and he’ll leave me. Im such an idiot.

I walked down stairs where I passed the living room.

“Someones being annoying and knocking on the door go answer it I am trying to watch TV.” She ordered. I bit my tongue and went to the door.

“Holly! I’m so glad you are okay. I know you hate me for doing that to you and I am so sorry.” Louis said wrapping me in a hug. The guilt felt like a stabbing pain against my chest. I couldn’t even bring myself to hug him back.

“Baby I am so sorry for what I did so I kinda got you something...I know this isn’t like me but you make me want to better for you...so I got you this.” He said as he pulled a giant brown teddy bear from its hiding spot.  It was huge, almost as huge as the whole I had forming inside of me.

I was speechless as I stared at him.

“You hate it. I’m so-”

“No, I love it. Thank you so much...I just didn’t expect you to do this for me.” I told him as I wrapped my arms around his waist and leaned my head on his chest. His arms wrapped tightly around me as he gave me gentle kisses on my head.

“Holly….you smell like cigarettes. Have you….Were you with-” My heart sped up as I knew I have been caught.

“Oh sorry. Thats me, guilty as charged.” Samantha cut him off. Relief washed over me and I could breathe again.

“I’m sorry again. I was just being a bit overprotective….you're my girl Holly and I care about you a lot.” He smiled at me with his eyes shining.

“Oh the irony” Samantha laughed from the distance. It was indeed irony and I hated what I created. This is all my fault.