*Sunshine Children's Foster Home

'Have you ever seriously considered duicide?'

I muttered to Werndy as we walked upto the house to see Misstress White standing in the doorway. I had had only one friend Wendy, the cleaner she had come to the whites house four days a week. Wendy had helped me get my drivers licence which I had only passed an hour ago! We had gone to get burgers before coming home.

Today was the day I would of escaped. My younger sister and me, Bronya had been in an orphanage since Ada was born. I was going to escape with my new drivers licence. The only problem was when we were caught by head mistress White who fired Wendy and "grounded" Me.

Enough of that The plan for the escape had been terminated by Evil Mistress White Urgh! (my favorite nickname for her) Wendy was vital to our plan... What would we do now?

------- -------- -------- ---------- ----------- ----------- ------------- ---------- ------------ --------- --------- ------- -------- -

Wendys POV

'The poor girl, the "sunshine" childrens was a foster home was far from it. Bronya being one of the older girls had to do most of the coking and cleaning. If it wasn't for me she would have a pretty bad life. Enough on that', she thought. 'I need to help her escape, Why? I promised her Grandmother i would.

I sighed and sat down on my bed, then suddenly it hit me! I was so stupid! Head Mistress White, the old hag... Had grounded her!

-

She checked the clock 5:30 'they have dinner at six' she thought, she then put on her work clothes, a bright yellow dress and hopped in her car. At the stop light she sent a text "It's time send 2 Frederick St. Out side the home."  

.

.

.

She walked through the back door or the home and up the stairs straight to Bronya's room where she sliped a note under the door.  She then continuted down to the dining hall. She knew what she had to do. She started to worry about loosing her job, then she remembered... she already did. To White, she never would have worked there if it wasn't for Moulins' last words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Guys A. I am a bad writer

B. forgive the cheesey cover

C. I LOVE YOU GUYS! 

Sorry it's so short i'm not very good at this i will write again soon and hopefully more!