The Deal and the Duel...

Narrator's POV

Since the destruction of the Burrow, Arthur, Molly, and Ron moved into a small apartment on Diagon Alley since all the other living children had moved out.

While Arthur was at work and Ron was helping Dumbledore search for Voldemort's Horcruxes, Molly was left alone.

Because of this perfect opportunity, Lord Voldemort and Lady Mercy decided to send Fred and George to kidnap her.

They knew the needed a Weasley to kidnap Molly, but Bill and Fleur were at work at Gringotts, Charlie was in Romania, and Percy was at work in the Ministry, the decided to have Fred and George close their ship, Weasley Wizarding Wheezes, for the day and take her.

***

Fred and George Weasley made their way to the Weasley Apartment and knocked on the door.

"Fred! George!" Molly greeted, "What a wonderful surprise!"

"Hi, mum." They chorused

The twins followed their mother inside and she rushed to prepare tea for them, "I hardly ever see you boys anymore, what's the occasion?"

Fred laughed, "Trust us, mother,-"

"-we wouldn't be here if we didn't have to." George finished

"Huh?" Molly asked, turning around to see her son's left sleeves rolled up to reveal their special Dark Marks

Fred cackled, "But alas, our Lords-"

"-desire your presence." George laughed, throwing 'Stupefy'.

***

When Arthur arrived home from work, he unlocked the door and went inside and was surprised to see a note stuck o the wall:

Arthur assumed that the dagger that held the letter to the wall was the portkey, so when Ron returned home they left —after faithfully informing Dumbledore about what happened

When the portkey landed, Ron and Arthur found themselves in a large office where Molly was unconscious and chained to a wall, the person that destroyed the Burrow was asleep on a chair, and Lord Voldemort was reading paperwork.

Without looking up, Voldemort threatened them, "I'd advise you to stay quiet, my darling is asleep."

Arthur moved to unlock Molly, but as he lifted up her head, her neck revealed a giant slit —she was long dead.