Cho Chang and the Chamber...

Narrator's POV

Summer ended and the students returned to school —with Remus on the train as well.

Harry and his friends were entering their sixth year at Hogwarts and had joined all their N.E.W.T. classes for next year's test.

First years were sorted, speeches were made, and they had learned that Ancient Runes teacher had retired and Horace Slughorn had left retirement to take his spot.

During the entirety of the feast the soulmateless Cho Chang had her eyes on the cute Harry Potter.

***

A few weeks later after dinner, Harry studied in the library alone with a large stack of books.

Eventually, Harry looked up to see the Ravenclaw Cho Chang walking up to where he was sitting, "Hi, Harry, is this seat taken?"

Harry looked to the empty seat next to him, "No."

After a few minutes of awkward silence, Cho asked, "Do you like butterbeer, Harry?"

"Yeah." Harry replied, confused as Cho opened her purse to reveal a bottle of butterbeer

"My friend brought me it today from Hogsmeade, I didn't want it, but you can have it." Cho explained

"Thanks." Harry said, opening and drinking the drink

Cho smiled as the liquid went down his throats and the world went dark.

***

When Harry woke up, he was tied to a bed in a room he did not recognize.

He looked up to see Cho Chang sitting in a chair nearby, "Wakey, wakey, Harry. I'm your girlfriend and you love me."

Harry's body wanted to agree with her while his soul and mind were screaming otherwise.

"You're...you're not my soulmate." Harry said, his mind numbing under the potion's control

"No, but your soulmate doesn't need to know about this." Cho replied, removing her robes

Harry whimpered in fear so Cho said undoing her tie, "Oh, you're the submissive one. Don't worry, Harry, I can make arrangements for that, don't you worry."

Harry looked at her and decided he needed to do what was necessary, "If you love me, Cho, won't it be easier without these chains?"

"True." Cho muttered, unlocking the chains

Harry then lunged for his wand that was nearby, "AVADA KEDAVRA!"

Cho had a look of surprise, as she died.

Harry then called Tom through a mirror nearby, "Tom I need help."

"What's wrong, love?" Tom asked, concerned

"I just killed someone and I don't know what to do with the body." Harry answered

"Fake a note, take the corpse to the roof and throw it down with the note." Tom answered

"Thanks." Harry replied