Horcruxes and Revealing Doom...

Narrator's POV

Ron, Dean, Lavender, Nymphadora, and the rest of the Weasleys —now including Fleur— were at the Burrow during the season Yule Break.

They were talking happily amongst each other during dinner when they suddenly heard a blast outside.

They looked outside to see a ring of fire surrounding the house and the cloaked person who killed Seamus inside of it.

They hurried outside and the figure ran off safely out of the fire and into the wheat field, giggling, "I KILLED SEAMUS FINNEGAN! I KILLED SEAMUS FINNEGAN!"

Ron instantly chased after him and Lavender went after Ron, "I KILLED SEAMUS FINNEGAN!"

"I KILLED SEAMUS FINNEGAN! YOU'RE GOING TO GET ME!" The figure giggled as Ron ran further and further from the house

"I KILLED SEAMUS FINNEGAN!" Lady Mercy giggled, finding Fenrir in position, "Is it just Ron out there, Fenrir?"

"No, my Lady, there is a blonde girl following him." Fenrir answered

"Lavender." Lady Mercy muttered, "Fenrir, you stop her. Weasel is mine."

"As you wish." Fenrir said, apparting to where Lavender is

"Ron?" Lavender asked, when she heard a noise, but Fenrir stepped out from hiding

"Stupefy." Lavender cast, but Fenrir blocked it and apparated behind her

In the distance, Arthur screamed, "RON! LAVENDER!"

Ron found Lavender and helped her attempt to fight Fenrir and Lady Mercy met up with Fenrir.

In a few minutes, Arthur, Molly, and Nymphadora, and the other Weasleys found the two teens and began to help them to no avail —though Bill, Fleur, Charlie, Percy, Fred, and George weren't trying.

Lady Mercy hissed, "Destroy the house."

And even though Fenrir couldn't speak parseltongue, he knew the plan so they both apparated through the house causing it to ignite and collapse in on itself.

Lady Mercy then cast "Morsmorde" and returned to the base.