Chapter 3

Seto's POV

It had been about a week since I was first chosen by Brice and oh how nervous I was. I was having extreme trouble with my magic, Brice's father was trying everything in his power to get me into trouble, and Brice almost always wanted to keep an eye on me. Not that the last thing was a bad thing, but it certainly wasn't good considering my magic problems.

"Seto! Can you hear me? I've been trying to get your attention for 5 minutes." I heard Brice say as I was snapped back to reality. I look at him from the chair slightly behind his chair behind his desk and blush slightly from under the shadow of my hoodie.

"Sorry, Master... I've been distracted." I say softly, him tilting his head and looking at me with concern.

"Is something the matter?" He asks softly, turning his chair towards me slightly, which makes me lower my head slightly.

"Not really... I mean, kinda... but I don't want to be a bother and I don't want you to get mad at me..." I mumble softly, biting my lip a little bit since I thought he would get mad now. No answer came and I glance up slightly just to be met by his blue, worried eyes that were urging me to go on. And I did.

"Your father has been trying to order me around and make me do things that no other servant usually does. And he even tried to be really nice and told me to go ahead and take some food from the kitchen..." I say, preparing myself to be yelled at. But all Brice did was tense slightly and look at me with calm eyes.

"Did you do anything he told you to do?" He asks, myself shaking my head. "Oh thank God. Yeah... He never really liked you, which is part of the reason why my training to become ruler started so soon. I'm glad you didn't do anything he said. Why didn't you listen to him though?" He finished, his voice being smooth with a curious tone.

I almost couldn't take it, my heart was going to explode. I can't lie, I've really taken a liking to Brice lately, even more than I had when we were children. He was just so kind, loving, and caring, with his beautiful blonde hair and gorgeous blue eyes-

"Seto?" He asks, getting my attention again, which results in me blushing once again.

"Sorry! Agh, I'm a mess... Anyway, I didn't listen to him because he's not my Master anymore. You are." I say quietly, him smiling.

"Say that again..." He says, looking at me with very soft eyes. Uh-oh... He always did this when we were kids. I would say something that sounded like 'music' to his ears, or so he said, and he would make me say it again until he was satisfied.

"He's not my Master?" I ask, him shaking his head.

"The other thing." He says simply, keeping his expression. I just smile slightly.

"I'm a mess?" I try again, him chuckling softly.

"Well, you aren't wrong. But I think you know what I'm talking about." He says playfully. Ding ding ding, here we go. I shook my head, my smile growing very slightly.

"Don't lie to me, Seto." He says, gently moving his hand and poking my stomach, making me laugh very slightly. Bruce just smirks at that.

"Ooo... I forgot you were ticklish..." He says sneakily before moving his chair closer to mine and starting to tickle me. I instantly try to get away, but he keeps me in my chair where I can't get away and within seconds I'm stuck giggling, laughing, and begging him to stop.

"Nope! Not until you tell me what I want to hear!" He says, continuing to tickle me.

"Okay... okay! You are...!" I say as I try to get it between my laughs. He smiles widely and chuckles.

"I'm what?" He asks with a smirk, still tickling me.

"You are my Master!!!" I repeat, it almost being a yell now. He finally stops tickling me and he laughs as I try to calm down my laughter.

"You're mean..." I say, trying to regain my composure, which just makes him laugh again.

"Oh shut up. You know you love me!" He says happily before turning back to his work. "Okay, now that we've gotten a small break in, I need you to take this to my father. Please don't let him bother you. Don't do anything he says. And if he says something about me, ignore it. Don't listen." He says in a very serious tone. I just nod and take the object from him as I get up. He smiles and nods, that being my signal to leave. I leave the room and start down the hallway. I wall down the corridor at a normal speed, glancing around as I do. That is, until I feel a small pang in my chest. I wince slightly before shaking my head.

Remember when I said I had problems with my magic sometimes? Well, this was one of those times.

~~~~~

[Wassup my followers!!!!! I finally updated this book after so long. Whoops. XD

Anyway! I am going to try to update all of my books today, so be on the look out for that!

I hope you enjoy, please comment and vote if you did!]