Chapter Fifteen.

It was getting late, so Jake and I walked back to the hotel, and this time he actually walked me to the door. The night was so perfect, and I didn't want it to end. We got to the door and just stood there looking at each other. He hugged me, and kissed me on the forehead. Then he said goodnight, and left. 

I walked inside, and the guys were all sitting on the bed, talking to the camera. I guess they were making a new YouTube video. 

"Come in here" 

Matt said, waving his had signalling me to come into the video. 

I walked over there, said 'hi' to the camera, then went in to the other room to get changed and ready for bed. I went in there and saw Cameron's girlfriend.. 

"Hey!"

she said, waving to me. 

"Oh um.. hi?"

"I'm sorry. This is probably really weird because you don't know who I am. Well, I'm Cameron's girlfriend, Kailea." 

"I'm Savannah."

"I know. I've heard a lot about you."

really? 

"Like what?"

"Well, Mahogany always says that you're the only girl other than her, and she likes it better when you're with them, and all the guys say that you're hot, and that they miss you being around because you're a lot of fun, and yeah. Stuff like that."

"Aw. That is nice"

"So, I heard you and Cameron dated?"

oh great 

"Sort of. It really didn't work out that well."

"How come?"

"Everything was.... was very confusing with us."

"How so?"

did she really have to ask all these questions?

"I'm sorry. I just want to know if there's anything I need to worry about?"

she said, before I could answer her. 

"You have nothing to worry about. Cameron is a really sweet guy, he'll be the best boyfriend. Besides, I have my own boyfriend." 

"You have a boyfriend?"

Cameron said, neither I or Kailea even noticed he walked in. 

"Oh um. Yeah."

"Who?"

"Jake?"

"Since when?"

"Cameron!"

Kailea said, again before I could answer. 

"What Kai?"

"Stop it. You're acting like a jealous boyfriend, but not mine."

"No I'm not." 

"Uh. I'm just gonna go. I'll see you tomorrow." 

Kailea said, walking out of the room. 

Cameron was starting to act jealous like he used to. Why would he if he has a girlfriend. Why does he even care who my boyfriend was?

"So, you're dating Jake now?"

"Camern, don't please."

"I'm just asking."

"Why, so you can go punch him again?"