Chapter Thirteen.

I stayed up most of the night waiting for Cameron to call me back, but he never did. It was ok, maybe he was busy, or sleeping or something like that. I still had to figure out what I was going to say.. He still wants to be with me, right? Duh, that's why he acted all jealous with Jake.. I really did like Jake, but I really think we're better off friends, but Idon't even know. Everything is always so confusing. Nothing comes easy for me. 

Finally, my phone started ringing, and it was Cameron! 

"Hey, Cam."

"Hey, you called?"

"Um, yeah. I need to talk to you!"

"About what?"

"I've been doing a lot of thinking tonight.."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah... I-"

I froze up. For some reason I couldn't tell him that I wanted to be with him. Something stopped me, what was it? What was the problem this time?"

"You, what?"

"I don't know. I just wanted to hear your voice"

"You miss me already?"

"Yes,"

"Don't worry, I miss you, too. But hey I'm sort of busy right now, can I call you tomorrow?"

"Yeah, that sounds good"

"Ok, goodnight."

"Night"

then he hung up the phone. I wonder what he could be busy with. I wish I would have just told him.. but maybe it would be better to tell him when I get back there. That sounds a lot better. 

"Hey, honey. Did you talk to him?"

my mom said, walking into my room. 

"Yes"

"What did he say?"

"I didn't tell him he's the one I want to be with.."

"What, why?"

"Because mom. When I called him, he didn't answer. He just called me to tell me that he's busy and he'll call me tomorrow."

"Oh, Savannah. You tell him right now."

"I tried momma. Something stopped me when I was about to tell him."

"What stopped you?"

"I don't know. The words just wouldn't come out."

"That's not good. Maybe he's not the one you want"

"I'm tired, I think I'm just gonna go to bed."

"Ok sweetheart, night"

"Night.."

I don't know what to do about Zach. I can tell Al likes him, and even though we're not friends anymore, I don't want to do that to her. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing, it was Zach.. 

"Hey"

"Hey, Savannah. Um. Are you doing anything right now?"

"Uh. No. I"m just waking up."

"Ok, cool. Get ready, I'm on my way"

then he hung up. I looked at the time and it was already 12. I never sleep in this late.

I got in the shower, got ready, then went downstairs and saw that my mom had already left for work, which was weird because on Friday's she works 2 p.m. til 10 p.m.