Chapter Six

Zach and I hung around the beach for about another hour, then he walked me back to the hotel. He only walked to to the front of the hotel, because I don't know. It would have been awkward if he walked me to my door. but anyways, he walked to the the front of the hotel, and we said goodbye because he was going back home to Texas tonight. I was sad to see him leave, but it was probably for the best. 

"Savannah, I don't thin-"

"I know."

"It's just. This is our last time together. We're official-"

"Officially over, I know. It's good that our last time being together is something worth remembering."

"Yeah. I'll miss you, but this is for the best."

"Of course."

we hugged for the longest time, and it was all different. I was sad, but in a way I was happy that it's figured out. He explained everything to me, we enjoyed our final time together, and now we're both free. He's free to see whoever we wants, and so am I. and now I know who I want... 

Cameron. I knew it was Cameron since the first time I saw him. 

I just really hope Nash understands.. and I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship. 

I went up to the room, and the guys were all talking. I looked around for Nash, but I couldn't find him.

"Jack, where's Nash?"

"Him and Cameron went out to meet some people."

"Do you know who?"

"No, but they were in a hurry"

"Well, do you know where they were going?"

"I think to the boardwalk"

"Okok, thanks!"

I walked back out the door going towards the boardwalk, but then I stopped. Why am I in such a rush to tell Nash? or Cameron? This would be the perfect time to actually sit down and hang out with the rest of the boys. I've been so busy trying to figure things out about Zach, Cameron and Nash, I've ignored the rest of them completely. 

So I turned back around and went back to the hotel and Taylor, Shawn, Matt, Carter, Aaron, Jack, Jack, Hayes and I decided to make some youtube videos. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I never realized how much fun these guys actually are. I don't even know why I bothered being alone, when I could have been hanging out with them. It's weird, but for some reason I feel like there was a connection with Shawn and I. I don't know. It turns out that we actually have a lot in common, and he's super cool. At that moment, I realized I knew absolutely nothing about Cameron, and it's like I don't even know who Nash is anymore. Maybe that was my problem. I needed to know more about Cameron and Nash. I've told Cameron pretty much everything about me, but he's told me nothing about him. and I thought I knew Nash, but it turns out a person can change a lot in three years. I like the way he's changed, but I don't know who he is. He's still so goofy, but hes not that kid I fell in love with anymore. 

Then Cameron and Nash walked in, but they weren't alone.. 

They had Shelby and Lauren with them, why did that not surprise me? 

"Hey guys, this is Shelby and Lauren. They're the girls that me and Savannah hung out with when she got here." 

Cameron and Shelby were holding hands.. Were they dating? Did Cameron actually go for her? and why was Nash and Lauren holding hands? That was the first time they met, isn't it?