Chapter Two

Nash looked so perfect. I could tell I was smiling like an idiot. 

-Nash's POV-

Wow.

When I saw her all I could think was wow.

"So, which one's Savannah?"

Cameron said, bumping my arm. 

"The one in the white t-shirt." 

"She's cute. Did you two date or something?"

"No. She's just my bestfriend. That's it."

"Really?"

"Yeah. She moved when we were younger. So we sort of lost touch"

"You excited she'll be with us for a couple months?"

"Of course"

-Savannah's POV-

I walked over to Nash and he just gave me the biggest hug ever. I hugged him back and he just hugged me tighter. I hated him for waiting so long to talk to me. But I loved him because he was just. Perfect. His voice, his hugs, his sense of humor, and most defiantly his eyes. Everything about him was perfect. 

"Savannah this is Cameron, Taylor, Shawn, Hayes, Jack, Jack, Matt, Aaron and Carter," 

Nash said, pointing to all the guys. 

"and guys this is Savannah. She's from Texas and she used to be my bestfriends before she moved."

He finished, laughing. 

We got back to the hotels, and got assigned our rooms; Nash, Cam, Taylor, Aaron, and me in one room and Shawn, Hayes, Jack, Jack, Matt and Carter in the other room. 

 Since it was only 5 p.m. we were all hanging out in our room. 

"So, Savannah tell us about yourselves."

said Aaron, trying to make things less awkward for all of us. 

"Oh. Well, um I'm Savannah, and I just turned 16. Aaliyah and Nash are my bestfriend's. I have a boyfriend named Zach. Or I mean I used to have a boyfriend named Zach. We broke up because wow he was dumb and yeah. ok"

Some of the boys laughed. I don't know what was so funny though.. 

"Hey, do you wanna take a walk on the boardwalk with me?"

Aw. Cameron was too cute. I couldn't say no to him.. 

"Yeah, sure!"

He laughed. I could tell I blushed a little.. but was it that noticeable? Was I blushing a lot? Why did they all keep laughing at me? I looked in the bathroom mirror real fast and wow. My cheeks were too red. Why? I know I wasn't blushing that much. Ok so embarrassing. 

I tried to cover my cheeks with my hands, but that just made me look dumb. 

"What are you doing?" 

Cam said laughing, as we were about to walk out the door 

"Oh. Um. Nothing." 

I said trying to act like nothing even happened 

"It's cute that you're blushing." 

"Where you two headed?"

Nash said walking past us. 

"We're going to the boardwalk.. Wanna come?"

You could tell in the tone of his voice, Cameron sort of didn't want Nash to come with.