Chapter Sixteen.

-Cameron's POV-

For WEEKS I've had to watch Savannah fall for Jake more and more everday. Ever since Jake hung out with us that one time, the guys are having him hang out with us all the time. I don't know why, its not like he's that much fun. At least it gets him away from Savannah for awhile. I just wish they'd break up already. I feel bad for feeling or thinking that because Jake makes Savannah really happy, and I love to see her happy, I just wish it was me making her like that, not him. 

"Hey, Cam."

I turned around to see Savannah standing right in front of me. She hasn't talked to me first since she's got here. I've always had to be the one to talk to her first if I wanted to talk to her. I was surprised to see her standing right in front of me. 

"Hey, what's up?"

"Um. Can I talk to you?"

"Of course."

She looked around, looking at all the guys, including Jake, then grabbed my hand and lead to me to the other room. When she touched my hand, I felt butterflies. Why was I getting butterflies? Its not like she's never touched my hand before. She just hasn't touched it in a long time. 

She stopped in the middle of the room, turned around, and looked down. I was a little nervous on what she wanted to talk to me about. 

"Um. Cameron.. Can I ask you something?" 

"Anything."

"Ok um does Jake ever talk about anyone when you guys are hanging out? Like. Any girl specifically? He's been really distant lately and um I don't know if it's because he's into someone else, or it's something I'm doing wrong or like I don't know. I'm asking you this because I know like, That you two aren't that close as he is with the other guys, and if I ask them, they'll end of telling Jake, and I don't really want him to like. know. You know?" 

she said that all so fast, I could barely understand her. I hate when she talks fast, but it's so cute when she does. 

"Wait, what?"

"Never mind, Cam." 

"No, tell me. Just talk slower this time" 

"When you guys are hanging out with Jake does he ever talk about like. a girl? He's been really distant lately and I don't know if it's because he's starting to fall for another girl, or if it's something I've done.."

"He's distant?"

doesn't seem that way. They're always all over each other when I see them." 

"Yeah. When it's just me and him alone, hes like. quiet, and he doesn't even hold my hand that much anymore. Except for when we're around you guys, then he wants to talk to me all the time, and hold my hand and stuff like that." 

"Really?"

"Yes, Cameron." 

"I don't know, Savannah. I haven't heard him talk about any girl, but like you said, we're not that close, so he wouldn't really tell my about that stuff." 

"So, should I ask one of the other guys?"

"Or him. You could see what he has to say."

"Should I?"

"I think you should.."

maybe if she talks to him about this, they'll break up. but if they break up, I can already tell Savannah will be so hurt, and I don't want her to be hurt, I want her to be happy. 

"Thanks, Cam." 

then she hugged me. I didn't want to let go. I miss her hugs.

-Savannah's POV-