exploration

"Where are we going?" you ask Donny for the nth time.

He drove a couple of hours and you fell asleep on the car seat so when he pulled up in this mountain-like area, you can't exactly determine where in the Philippines are you.

Donny basically urged you to go hiking with him, saying that he hasn't done it in a long time.

"You'll see," he said.

"Donny naman e! My feet are tired. We've been walking for, like, an hour already!" you complained.

"Ayaw mo nun? Papayat ka," he teased.

"Ah ganun ha."

"Yep."

Donny twisted his cap but before he could completely do so, you grab it and took a few steps ahead of him.

"Am I really that fat in your eyes?"

"Y/N, I was just kidding," he laughed. "Give me back my cap, please."

"No!" you hissed. "Not until you tell me I'm not fat and where we're going."

"Oo na po. Sexy ka na po," he said, enclosing you into a hug as you tiptoe to put back his cap onto his messy hair.

"I love you, kapre. Now, where are we headed?" you ask.

"Hmm."

Donny covered your eyes using his left hand while his right was holding your hand to guide you. After what seemed like a 30 second walk, he removed his hand from your eyes.

"Surprise!" he shouted.

No way! You stood there in awe of the majestic view of all the rice fields, houses and pretty much the whole place. You were standing at the peak of a mountain with the guy you love. How can anything ever surpass that?

"Thank you, love. Reaching the peak of a mountain is in my bucketlist," you said.

"You know I'd do anything for you," he said.

A flock of birds flew right across from where you're standing and you can't help but be amazed on how beautiful everything is from the top.

"Look, love. Look at that beautiful view! Oh my gosh. God's really amazing for creating all of these," you mentioned.

"And you..." he said before locking his lips onto yours.

Author's Note:

3 votes, 2 comments for me to post the next imagine.