| 29. |

| Sasuke Uchiha |

| Sasuke Uchiha |

"And this is Sasuke, Naruto's best friend."

I slightly opened my eyes at the sound of my name. The pink haired girl and I stared at eachother. I felt a tug at my heart and for some reason, I couldn't keep my eyes off this girl. Then, she smiled at me.

"Nice to meet you Sasuke." She smiles a closed-eyed smile.

Feeling myself blush, I turn away and nudge Naruto. He looks my way and I give him a signal saying that I need to talk to him in private. The both of us stand to our feet and walk. As we walked I could hear the Pink haired girl muttering something to Hinata who just replied "He's not a people person."

"What's going on?" He asked once we got within a good distance from the table. He stuffed his hands in his pockets as concern washed over his face.

"What I'm going to say to you may sound crazy, but I have to tell you this." I tell him.

He furrowed his eyebrows together in confusion before he shifted his weight to one leg. "Ok, shoot."

"The pink haired girl." I start. "Looking at her I saw things."

"What kind of things?" Amusement now written over his face, he removed his hands from his pockets and crossed his arms over his chest before leaning against the lockers.

I chewed on my lip. "I don't know, like Karin hated her for getting so much of my attention. I started falling for her and she helped me cope with my parents Naruto. My parents." I bagan pacing. "I don't know man, it was like a vision."

My dear best friend watches me as I pace. "That's....I don't know what to say."

"Who is that girl with the pink hair anyway?" I ask as I stopped dead in my tracks.

"Were you not listening?" He chuckles. "That's Sakura, Hinata's best friend. The girl she ditched us for a few days ago when we all went to the movies."

"Keep her away from me Naruto." I say sternly.

"Bu-"

I stop him. "KEEP HER AWAY FROM ME!"

 "KEEP HER AWAY FROM ME!"