| 1 |

| Sasuke Uchiha |

| Sasuke Uchiha |

"He's in his room." I could hear Itachi tell someone. Probably Naruto. He's really the only friend I have. Everyone else is just friends of Naruto to me. I put out my joint and tucked it behind my ear. My guitar continues to sit peacefully on my lap. My mother bought me this guitar for my birthday. It was the best gift anyone could ever give me. God, I miss her.

"Yo Sasuke!" My cheery best friend bursts into my room without even knocking. He had a real bad habit of that.

"Do you ever knock?" I ask him already knowing the answer. He grinned. "I could've been naked!"

"Oh come on Sasuke, the both of us know you're not getting any ass." He flopped down on my beanbag chair next to my bed.

"Screw you loser, I've gotten more ass than you." I frown. He chuckled.

"Suuuuuuuuure." He nods. "Anyway, did you forget that we were all going out to the movies and the arcade today?"

"Yes." I answer. I honestly tried to forget it on purpose. You see, I used to be social. But eversince my parents died I've just been to myself. I'm always in my room smoking, drinking or playing my guitar. The only time I come out is to eat and go to school; Or when Naruto forcefully drags me out in the daylight.

He frowns. "Get dressed Sasuke." He says getting comfortable in my beanbag chair.

"I'd rather not." I reply laying back on my bed.

"Get your emo ass up and put some clothes on before I punch you in the face." Naruto stood to his feet with his arms crossed over his chest. I looked over at him before staring up at the ceiling.

"Im not getting out of this am I?" I groan.

"Hell no! Now get your ass up Sasuke!" Naruto grabbed a pillow off my bed before he began smacking me multiple times with it. I snatch it away from him and kick him in this balls before getting up. I walked to my closet as Naruto rolled around on my floor. I found a pair of dark black jeans and pulled off my sweats. I pulled on the jeans and buttoned them up before zipping my zipper. I then grabbed a black cardigan and pulled it on before finding some black shoes and placing them on my feet. I ruffled my hands through my hair and looked down at Naruto who still rolled around on the floor.

"Come on loser." I tell him leaving my room.

My older brother Itachi was laid on the couch with a book on his face probably sleeping.

"Im leaving." I tell him.

He jumped slightly and sat up causing the book to slide off his face. "Where are you going?" He asks.