| 11 |

| Sasuke Uchiha |

| Sasuke Uchiha |

"Aww you guys were so cute!" Sakura coos. I was becoming annoyed. "Sasuke what happened to you?!"

I knew she was joking, but I also knew I'd ruin the mood if I said "my parent's death" so I sided against saying it.

"Aww, he was cute." Hinata agrees. "Look at that smile."

"I know." Sakura smirked side-eyeing me. Naruto and I played a videogame on my TV while the girls were frolicing around my room looking at old pictures of Naruto and I. I couldn't help but be drawn to Sakura's lips as she spoke softly. Afterall we did kiss.

I paused the game to fully look at them.

"I don't appreciate you two talking about me." I tell them. I reach up and snatch the picture frame from Sakura. I caught a glance at it. Naruto and I were clearly about thirteen years old, his arm was draped around my shoulder. I had a goofy grin that matched his.

I was truly happy with my bestfriend. I was happy with my life. I had not a care in the world and you could see that through my smile. I remember that day.

Naruto and I were taking pictures out at Six Flags Magic Mountain. We stood in line at the Super Man ride. The both of us were super excited. Itachi and his friends bought us along and we couldnt be any happier. Naruto was trying to make a video and ended up taking a picture instead. It was a great picture nonetheless. It showed me in my true form.

"Its a compliment." Sakura says snatching the photo back. She placed it back on my dresser where it belonged.

"If you ever want to see Sakura when she was younger , look on her Facebook." Hinata smiled as she sat on the floor behind Naruto. Her slender arms wrapping themselves around his torso. The action alone made Naruto blush. But because I was there, he tried to hide it. Loser.

"I'm pretty sure she was a cute little Gremlin." I say returning to the game. Sakura sat crossed-legged on the floor next to me on my beanbag.

A strange feeling came over me. For the first time in a while, I felt comforting. Naruto, Sakura; even Hinata. Surrounded in their vibes made me happy. Genuinely happy. It almost scared me.

"I went from a gremlin to a monster?" She says flatly.

"A pretty good transformation dont you think?" I smirk at her.

"Fuck you Sasuke." She spat.

The four of us sat in my room engulfed in conversation that I just decided to turn the game off. I sat back in my beanbag chair and closed my eyes. I could hear my room door open.