| 3 |

| Sasuke Uchiha |

| Sasuke Uchiha |

I laughed loudly at the selfie Naruto and I took.

"Ah man I'm keeping this." I tell him after showing him our photo. He smiled brightly.

"Send it to me so I can put it on Facebook." He says. I nod sending it to him.

Here we were. Sophomores in Highschool thinking we were grown up now.

We were heading to the arcade to meet up with a couple of freinds we gained since our start of highschool, Choji & Shikamaru. Naruto and I walked down the busy Downtown Los Angeles streets untill we found the arcade.

We spent hours playing games the four of us. Enjoying each others company. Working up an appetite, we decided to get some pizza. I was mid laugh at Naruto and Choji who argued over if Pineapples goes on pizza or not when my phone rung.

"Hello?" I say into the speaker.

"Little brother where are you?" It was my brother Itachi.

"I told you I was out with my friends." I told him. "We're at the pizza joint around the corner from the arcade in Downtown LA."

"I need you to get home." He says. I can tell in his voice something's wrong. I furrow my eyebrows.

"Is everything okay?" I ask him.

"I cant tell you this over the phone Sasuke. I need you home.." he replies.

"Okay..I'm on my way." I say before ending the call. I turned to my friends. "Guys I have to go. I think something happened at home."

"Want us to go with you?" Naruto asked. I shook my head.

"No, I'll be fine." I tell him. "I'll be online later on though. We can kick some ass on Call of Duty."

They agreed. I waved goodbye to them and exited the pizza parlor.

"Yo Sasuke!" I blinked hearing Naruto yell in my ear. I snapped out of it realizing that I was daydreaming about how we found our parents dead in their bedroom. You see, my father was a detective. And his father owned the police department. My father has- I'm sorry, had a partner who he was physically involved with; a female of course. My mother found out about it and confronted my father which turned into a heated argument. Resulting in my mother shooting and killing my father with his own gun before turning it on herself. Their bodies laid lifeless my mothers ontop of my father's when Itachi found them when he returned from soccer practice.