| 12 |

| Sasuke Uchiha |

| Sasuke Uchiha |

"Naruto knock it off." I tell him just as I catch him taking a snapchat selfie of he and I. I threw my satchel on the table and sat down in a huff. Its been three days. Three days since I've seen or heard anything from Sakura. She hasnt even been to school. What makes the situation even worse, Hinata hasn't spoken to her either.

I was becoming worried. I found myself stalking her social media, something that I just received thanks to Hinata. Her facebook that I had yet to friend request, her snapchat, and her instagram. Just to see if she was active on any of them.

"Hey Sasuke." I turned my head towards the classroom entrance seeing Ino. A worried look plastered on her face.

"What?" I ask her. I had a feeling it'd be something about Karin, on the count of them two being friends, but she was actually getting closer to Sakura than she was with Karin. Which was weird in my opinion.

"Ha-have you heard from Sakura?" She asked quietly. I look away from her to the badly wooden tiled floor beneath us.

"No.." I managed to say.

"Neither have I," She says. "I'm getting worried."

"I'm sure she's fine." I say trying to convince myself as well. "Probably just a cold."

Her eyes flickered with a little hope as she pursed her lips into a small smile. "Yeah, maybe." She says. "See you at lunch."

"See you."

Naruto sat in the chair behind me, different from his usual seat.

"Hinata wants to go over Sakura's place after school and find out what's going on." He says lowly.

I wanted to go, but I sided not to. If anyone would get answers from Sakura, it was Hinata.

"I cant go." I tell him flatly.

"Why not?!" His eyebrows furrowed together in a frown.

"If we're gonna figure out what's going on, its best if Hinata goes alone." I tell him. "Their best friends at the end of the day Naruto. If you and I or anyone else is there, Sakura wouldn't tell us anything."

He sat there knowing that what I said was right. Whatever it was that Sakura was going through, it needed to come to a stop. And fast. Hinata entered the classroom looking like the winner of a dead cat. Or rather so, like she did when our freshman year started.