X ⋆ REAL LIFE + DM

Start from the beginning

As she expected, Scott sent her tones of messages, and even tried calling her, asking where she was, if she was ok. Eiza sent a short response, just saying that she slept at her brother's, and that she'll explain everything to him later.

Then, she opened Lydia's. Her messages were different, something that surprised Eiza, thinking that Lydia would ask her if she was fine.

I MESSAGE

[ S-BLONDE, CHARMS ]

S-Blonde
Eiza 💙

S-Blonde
I think something is off with Claudia Stilinski.

S-Blonde
With her house, in general.

S-Blonde
I might find some clue there, I'm going to investigate.

Charms
Okay 🌟

Charms
Be careful 💗

Charms
If you find something, tell me. Okay?

• • •

As she read the messages, she thought about them.

She missed Stiles, and she almost stopped looking for him. The only one that still looked for him was Lydia, she was the one who deserved him.

She let those thoughts slip away as she opened Liam's chat.

I MESSAGE

[ PUPPY, CHARMS ]

Puppy
EIZA.

Puppy
EIZA WHERE ARE YOU.

Puppy
I'M SO FUCKING WORRIED SH-

Puppy
I almost swore, sorry 🤷‍♂️

Charms
Hi?

Puppy
sDKDKFNNXID

Charms
What the actual fuck.

Puppy
That was Theo and me fighting for my phone.

Charms
Oh, okay.

Puppy
You don't have to explain me where you were.

Puppy
Scott already told me 🙃

Charms
What are you doing in Scott's house.

Puppy
We don't trust Theo.

Charms
I already knew that 🙄

Puppy
The truth is that there was a high risk that Theo entered in your room and...

Charms
Straight to the point.

Puppy
Long story short: He wanted to escape.

Charms
Oh, cool.

Charms
That way I wouldn't have to face him.

Puppy
I thought you still liked him?

Charms
Yes.

Charms
BUT I'M SCARED.

Charms
I've said a lot, bye 👋🏻

Puppy
NO, DON'T GO.

Puppy
I need your help.

Charms
In what.

Puppy
In putting chains on Theo.

Charms
WTF, I didn't know you were kinky, Liam.

Charms
Now I ship you two, bye.

Charms
#Thiam

Puppy
NOT THAT WAY 😳

Puppy
You know what? Whatever.

Puppy
Just come straight to your house.

Charms
Can I be the maid of honor?

Puppy
BYE 👋🏿

• • •

Eiza left no other thing but a note to her brother and best friend, telling them that she's going to Scott's house, and recently, hers too.

She was there as soon as she could; it only took her five minutes from her brother's house. Eiza got out the keys from her pocket and opened the door, finding Liam and Hayden with crossed arms, and — when she entered the house — she saw Theo with tape in his mouth.

The three teenagers that had arrived there before Eiza directed their sights to her, Hayden and Liam with a tired expression, and Theo with a surprised one. Eiza sighed, closing the door behind her. She didn't even question where Scott was, she just walked to Theo.

"I'm going to pull the tape off his mouth," Eiza said, heading off to the boy she liked. "Don't even thank me for your mustache depilation."

Eiza took a hold of the tape that was covering Theo's mouth and tore it off. Theo growled, breathing fastly after the tape removal.

"If it makes you feel any beter, I like you better without beard," Eiza sarcastically commented. Theo laughed at it, and showed a playful smile.

"Well, good morning to you too," Theo joked. "Where's my morning kiss?"

"Okay, enough flirting for today," Liam said, pulling Eiza away from Theo. "Now, show us the place."

Eiza felt confused. What place were they talking about. She knew everything and yet nothing about Liam's — as well as Hayden's — intentions.

The only thing she was sure about at that moment was, apart from being determined to find Stiles, doing whatever she could to never lose Theo again.