28- STAY THE *%#$& Away from me!

Start from the beginning

Kurenai patted my shoulder and pushed me torwards the chair. I sat down anxiously, a knot in my stomach and fear crawling around my insides.

"Is this with Kakashi?" Kurenai asked me. I started to play with my hands, like Hinata does as I nodded carefully. "But aren't you already married to him?" I nodded again, while I heard some unsatisfied groans. "So whats the problem?"

"But, I don't know if I like him or not. I mean..." My face flushed akwardly as I tried to find the words.

I was never good with talking, esecially with things like this.

"How do you know if you like someone?" I mumbled.

"Well, you'd enjoy being around them, they make you happy, and bubbley inside...I guess... I have no idea. I wish I could tell you. I mean, I had my share of boyfriends...but I don't think I ever loved them."

"Boyfriends... I read and heard about them...but...I never had one." I felt my face flush more as I realized how akward and weird it sounded.

"You never had a boyfriend?! But you're soo cute! Who wouldn't want to go out with you?" Kurenai asked me.

I frowned now. Alot of people would love to go out with me, for my name, money, and status. Even just because I was 'cute'. I stood up and looked up at her.

"Thank you for your help...bye Kurenai-san." I said bowing quickly before dashing out of the bar. The smell still burned my nose and made me want to cry. The memories burned me, trying to make me remeber, things I want to forget.

I began to have a headache and things seemed blurry every few seconds. I stopped and turned to a villiager.

"Where is the hospital?" I asked. The person pointed to a large white building, in the other direction. I began to dash that way. Jumping on rooftops and seeing by star light.

Soon I reached the hospital. I went to the woman at the desk.

"Can I get a room to rest in please?" I asked her. She nodded and gave me papers and a number, telling me a doctor will arrive to take them and check what was wrong.

I went into the room and changed into the gourn, but kept my Ninja Headband on. I layed down and quickly filled out the papers.

My eyelids were getting heavy as the pounding in my head continued to burn as memories wanted to be seen. But I'm not ready. I don't want to wake up.

Reality is crule, I'm just going to sleep...

Just for a little while longer...

Darkness.

- - - - - - - - - -

Kakashi POV.

I was at the Nara house hold, watching Asuma play against Shikamaru in Shoji.

I sighed for , the who knows how much, larger number than last time.

Asuma turned his head to me, his cigeret in his mouth.

"Whats up? You seem upset." He said. Shikamaru gave me a glance before turning back to the game of Shoji.

"I don't get it anymore. Asoka is my wife right?" He nodded. "But we didn't get married because we liked eachother obviously." He nodded again. "But I think I'm starting to like her...but I don't know...this book can only teach so much." I said waving my book in the air slightly, emphasising it's importance.

"Do you want to make her happy?" I nodded. "Do you like it when she's happy?" I nodded again. "What would you do if she was sad?" I frowned.

"Wan't to make her happy..."