28- STAY THE *%#$& Away from me!

Start from the beginning

"Yes, once." Mimi replied. Giving me my medicine which I drank quickly before replying with another question.

"What does it feel like?" She looked at me with a sad smile.

"It feels like when you have a friend, but stronger."

"What do you feel when you have a friend?" I asked quickly. I didn't want Mimi to leave. I had tons of questions, and she was the only one who didn't give me the silent treatment.

"A warm feeling. It makes you feel happy. Didn't you ever have a friend?" She asked. I shook my head no. She kissed my forehead. I felt a tickle in my stomach.

Why did I feel a tickle in my stomach, when she kissed my forehead?

"What was that?" I asked confused.

"Master Asoka, that was love, or atleast I hope that was what you felt." She smiled and took the platter with everything, when she was at the door I stopped her, calling her name.

"Mimi. Thank you...will you be my first friend...please?" I asked. She turned around and nodded with a soft smile.

Mimi. She did come back the next day, and day after that. She stopped the rumors of me being some heartless girl, as her father. Soon other servants of the house wanted to serve me, just to meet me. I learned more about emotions then I ever had using the internet.

~end flashback~

Sighing I continued kicking the rocks. I missed and almost slipped like an idiot, due to the stupid momentum.

I growled curses and continued walking along the dirth path.

...

Did I like Kakashi?

I mean...he's really fun to be around. And I get a tickle in my stomach whenever he's nice to me.

I paused where I stood.

I need Kurenai.

I put my hands in the sign of teliport and went to Kurenai who seemed to be in a bar at the moment, eating dango at the same time. I was infront of the crowded bar, filled with chatter and laughs. I walked in carefully, wary of the drunk men.

"Kurenai-san." I called for her softly, afraid to attract attention, however I didn't need to be loud. Her head snapped up and looked around at the mention of her name.

"Ohh, Asoka! Long time, how are you doing?" She yelled, asking me with a sly grin, gesturing me over to the seat by the bar stands.

Technically I was leagally allowed to drink...but... Its okay, I'm not drinking. I'm not allowing myself to.

"Hello, Kurenai-san. I need your...assistance." I said polietly, taking the seat next to her.

"Watcha need, girlfriend?" She said patting my back, alittle hard.

"What is love?" I asked.

The whole entire bar became quiet almost instantly. You could hear the chatter from the also quiet market, since it was getting closer to night.

"What do you mean..?" Kurenai gave a small half hearted- yet akward laugh.

"How do you know, if you like someone?" I asked her again. Now everything was silent, people were evesdropping, trying to listen in. The bar-tender noticed this and slammed his hand on the table-stand thing we sat infront of. I jumped up from the chair and took a step behind Kurenai, alittle afraid. Everyone turned their attention to the man.

"Mind your own buissness wherever you're sitting! Or come and ask if you can join the conversation you bunch of babies!" He hollored. Everyone seemed to go back to their own thing, while about 5 guys came up and sat next to Kurenai, and the seat that I had occupyed, they kept it empty, presumly for me.