Chapter One

Linny

I smile to myself as I take out the note I placed in his lunch bag from his pants pocket.

My Teddy,

Because you make me smile

it's only fair that I return the favor.

Forever Yours,

Linny.

I place it in the box under our bed filled with so many others over the six years of our relationship. I'm still in love with that man now as I was when we were seventeen.

I finish loading the washer and go into the kitchen. Our apartment isn't all that. It's a run-down little thing but I do my best to make it ours; to make it our home.

"Mmm... Smells great baby," my Teddy says as he wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my neck.

"Your favorite," I smile as I stir the soup.

"Wasn't talking about the soup babe," he mumbles slipping his hand under my shirt.

I lean back against him; his strong body against mine. I'm not a shallow person but I know I hit a goldmine with Theodore. He hates the name so I call him my Teddy. It suites because he's so much bigger than my slim frame. He's 6'5" of pure muscles. Muscles I enjoy licking and exploring. He's just too handsome for words; sexy as hell. Best thing to ever happen to me.

It's been so long since he's been home early. I miss this. Just being with him.

Teddy finished his internship at the accounting firm he works at and is now an employee. I am so proud of him. He is a great asset, so his acceptance letter said when the firm kept him on. Since then he's been working his ass off to earn his place as an account manager.

A year passes so quickly. He's always at work. When he comes home he's bone tired. He tells me that he is close to getting his first account so he could spend more time with me. I don't mind. I trust him and believe in him. And the time we do spend together are always so special. I understand his drive to be the best he can. I admire that about him.

"Hey!" he reaches around me and turns off the stove.

"I want you Linny. It's been so long since I've made love to you baby. My body aches for you," he rasps pressing his cock against my lower back. And like always all it took was a few words from him and I was ready to do every dirty thing he wants me to.

Lifting me up, he places my butt on the counter and rips away my shirt; buttons flying everywhere. I revel in this side of him. I love it when he is like this.

"God Linny! I missed this tight ass of yours," he groans. I love the sound of sex on his voice.

"Missed you too love," I gasp when he nibbles on my nipple not neglecting the other. His expert fingers caressing the pink peak.

"I want you Ted! Fuck me hard!" I plead into his mouth as he slips my shorts off.

"Not tonight Linny, I'm going to savor every inch of your soft skin. Every gasp and moan that leaves your beautiful lips," he says, voice dropping a few octaves lower.

He devours me on our counter top; like I'm his favorite meal. That was the last night I was truly happy.

By lunchtime the next day my happy little world is turned into a crumbling mess. After everything I have done to help him achieve his dream, every sacrifice I made for us, every night of lost sleep at a dead end job to put food on our table, to buy him books and materials for school. I wear clothes from thrift stores and the Salvation Army just to make sure he always looks his best. Work my fingers to the bone to keep a roof over our heads. I do it all with a smile on my face because I have his heart. That was the most important thing to me.