Ashe X Reader- The Perfect One

You walked through the grave yard, it was dark and gloomy, and very small fog covered the ground around the graves. You enjoyed nice quiet strolls through the grave yards, it was a chance to get some peace of mind away from everyone who bothered you. You walked up to a tree you held dearly to you. A old oak tree on a small hill that over looked everything.

Y/N: Ahhh, this is nice.

You stood at the spot and looked around, a huge smile on your face.

The moon light completes the whole picture.

Ashe: Hello!

You looked up at the tree seeing a young boy with white-ish hair and small gray wings.

Y/N: Hello, who are you?

Ashe: My name is Ashe, who are you?

Y/N: I'm Y/N, I come here often.

Ashe: Cool! You like grave yards?

Y/N: Yeah, but a lot of my friends think it's weird........ And they think I'm weird.

Ashe: I don't think it's weird, and you don't seem weird to me.

You smiled at his reply as he came down from the tree. He looked shy, and you could sense that he was a tad nervous.

Y/N: Hey, there's no need to be shy. Wanna go for a walk?

Ashe looked up at you but looked back down quickly with a slight blush.

Ashe: Sure.

Y/N: Let's go!

You and him walked down from the hill and walked around for a little while. You studied the grave stones, checking the different dates and trying to see if you can figure out how old they were.

It's amazing how a lot of these people were from many years ago. If they were alive, I would have so many questions to ask about what back then was like.

Ashe: Are you okay Y/N?

You snapped out of your thoughts and looked back over towards Ashe who started to fidget with his wings.

Y/N: Yeah I'm okay, just thinking.

Ashe: Oh, penny for your thoughts.

You looked at a grave stone and pointed at the date of 1845.

Y/N: All these people from way back then lived different lives than all of us today. Not technology, maybe certain types of transportation. It's amazing how the world has changed over the decades, even centuries. If these people were alive, I would have so many questions to ask. It would be so cool to talk to someone who lived from another time.

Ashe smiled slightly and nodded his head.

Ashe: I-I agree.

Y/N: Thank you Ashe.

You looked back at the stone and sighed shrugging your shoulders.

Y/N: But that'll never happen. What are the chances of that happening?

Ashe: I dunno.

Y/N: Let's keep walking.

Ashe: Okay.

You guys walked farther into the cemetary to a nice lake with a bench. You sat down with Ashe enjoying the time you were having with him.

He's the first one who really understands me.

You looked over at Ashe who started to look upset, his head bowed and hidden in the shadows.

Y/N: Ashe, what's wrong?

Ashe: I-I can't do this....

Y/N: Do what?

Ashe: Kill you.

You felt alarmed but tried your best to remain calm.

Y/N: What do you mean?

Ashe: I'm a Reaper, I work for a man named Samael. I-I was supposed to lure you here and take your soul. Your live clock is almost done ticking. But, I can't do it..... I can't.

Y/N: And you don't have to.

Ashe: I'm gonna be in big trouble if I don't.

He got up and took out a dagger holding it up to your throat.

Y/N: A-Ashe, please.....

He stared into your eyes, then fell back crying letting the dagger drop.

Ashe: I CAN'T DO IT!

Samael: Just as I expected.

A man with red eyes and black hair came out of the trees, he adjusted his glasses glaring at Ashe.

Samael: The first rule of being a Reaper, never get attached to a human soul!

He walked past him and up to you looking at his watch, you tried to move, but you were frozen in fear.

Samael: I'm sorry Y/N, your time is up.

He lifted his hand, your skin felt cold. Ice shards surrounded you. A scream of fear came out of your throat.

Ashe: Y/N!

He leaped onto Samael and pinned him to the floor. You got up and dodged the ice shards.

Ashe: Run Y/N! Run!

You turned around and bolted, you had no idea where you were going. And you didn't care.

I'm not fricken dying tonight.

You ran until your energy tank ran empty. You stopped to catch your breath and looked around at the familiar surrounding.

My spot....

You walked up ahead by to the hill with the tree and sat down.

Damn it, I hope Ashe is alright.

You sat there for a while until you heard Ashe's voice.

Ashe: Y/N?!

Your head snapped in his direction.

Y/N: Ashe!

You both ran up to each other with a big hug. You were so reliefed that he was okay.

Y/N: Are you okay?

Ashe: Yeah, are you?

Y/N: Yeah.

Ashe: I'm sorry about all of this.

Y/N: It's okay.

He looked down rubbing his arm and blushed a bright pink.

Ashe: It's not really. You see, I had to kill you, or I'll never hear the end of it from the other grown Reapers. But.... I couldn't do it because we have so much in common and I uh.... enjoy your company.

You smiled and hugged the young Reaper again.

Y/N: I enjoy for company to.

Ashe: So..... what do you want to do-?

You kissed his cheek making his eyes widen.

Ashe: So are we together?

Y/N: Yes, we are.

He chuckled and snapped his fingers, a pair of wings similar to his grew on your back.

Y/N: What's this for?

Ashe: So Samael won't kill you.

Y/N: Oh, great call.

Ashe: Yeah..... Would you like to go some where else for the mean time?

Y/N: Sure, I know just the place.

You took his hand and led him out of the cemetary to your favorite place continuing to have a good time.

You Surived, You Were the Perfect one for him!