Cain X Reader- Embracing The Darkness

This house, why am I here?

You walked around feeling nervous, all you remember is sleeping on your bed at home. The house was nice, and quiet, and pretty expensive looking. 

Cain: Heh, you're finally awake. About time.

You turned around and saw Cain sitting in a chair reading a book, he didn't bother to look at you. He just flipped the page and continued to read like nothing was going on.

Y/N: Where am I?

Cain: Isn't it obvious? You're at my place.

He started to slowly look annoyed with you, he set his book down on the coffee table and stood up to look at you.

Cain: You'll be staying here for now on.

Y/N: B-but why? Why me?

He looked down and put his hands in his pockets, his black wings drooping slightly.

Cain: I... It's just a coincidence, okay?

You looked at him confused, he sat back down and started to read his book again. You studied him for a while, then went off on your own.

This place is nice....

You were afraid of being around Cain, but you couldn't help but admire how lovely this place was. You walked into the bedroom and crashed on the bed, you felt exhausted and a bit ill. You had no clue what was going on.

Cain: Are you comfortable?

Your head snapped in Cain's direction, he had his arms crossed over his chest and a stern look on his face. You sat up and slowly edged away from him, warning sirens flashed off in your mind. Cain sucked his teeth narrowing his eyes at you.

Cain: It's not polite to stare.

You looked away from him and sighed nervously.

What does he want?

You almost screamed when he tackled you flat on the bed and sat on your legs. He growled dangerously baring his dark wings. 

Y/N: What are you doing?!

Cain: I'm doing whatever the hell I want.

Y/N: Get off of me!

Cain: Shut your trap, you don't control me. I control you.

Y/N: Wh-what?!

You pressed your hands against his chest trying to push him off. He smirked and twisted your arms painfully around your back, your eyes widened when you felt a bulge in his pants.

Oh. My. God.

Cain: You heard me, I control you. You're my pet and no one else's, got that?

He hand his hand around your neck slowly tightening, you nodded your head so he would let go.

Cain: Alright, I just wanted you to get that through your skull.

You stared at him, something wasn't right. 

Y/N: Cain, your name sounds familiar from somewhere. Where have I heard of you?

His smirk disappeared along with his wings and the grip on your neck. You looked up at him innocently hoping for him to respond. He stared back at you and got off the bed walking out of the room. You blinked with many questions going through your mind.

What was that about?

You laid there staring at the ceiling for a while, you were bored and tired. You let your eyes close so you can doze off into a restless sleep.

A Hour Later....

You groaned rolling off the bed and hit your head on the stand nearby. As your eyes slowly opened, you noticed that something didn't feel right. You felt different, not like yourself.

Y/N: Cain?

You waited for a response and got nothing. You shakily got back up and walked into the kitchen. Your head started to pound and your vision started to get blurry. You looked at a rack of knives and picked one up staring at the blade, a evil grin spread across your face and you tucked the knife into your pants. You walked around the house looking for Cain, he was out on the balcony staring at the beautiful sun set.

Must kill, must kill....

You lifted the knife and aimed for his back, his wings went up alarmed.

Cain: What the-?!

He snatched the knife away from your hand and kicked you back in the house on the floor. He growled slamming the balcony door behind him and throwing the knife at a painting on the wall.

Cain: If you wanted to stab me, you should have been more quieter.

Y/N: I thought my stealth was pretty good.~

He narrowed his eyes and snapped his fingers. You stood on the floor twisting in pain, but not letting out any sound. You didn't want to give him the satisfaction. He grinned impressed and snapped his fingers to let you up.

Cain: Heh, you're pretty tough.... interesting....

Y/N: I'm more capable than you give me credit for, Cain!

He stared at you smiling, his eye brow raised in thought.

Cain: I can sense something in you, something..... valuable, let's put it.

Y/N: And what would that be?

He frowned and sat on the living room chair crossing his one leg over the other, his eyes not leaving yours.

Cain: I think it's about time I told you what I am. 

Y/N: I'm listening.

Cain: I am a fallen Angel, you probably heard my name for some religious story or book. You know the whole story. A fallen angel serves a punishment, and tries to kill his brother multiple times, and is cursed.

Y/N: You're brother?

Cain: Yeah, he's a... priest.

Y/N: Hm... And you said you can sense something valuable inside of me, what is it?

Cain: ... Growing darkness.

Y/N: Growing darkness?

Cain: You're having psycho thoughts, you don't feel like your normal self, you tried to kill me. You are embracing the evil inside of your heart. That is what the valuable thing is.

He got up and rested his hand on the side of your face, you looked at him with interest.

Cain: Y/N, let me turn you into a demon. Become my assistant, and I will teach you the way of darkness.

Y/N: I-I....

Become a fallen angel?

You looked up at him and nodded your head surely, you felt like it was the right thing. Cain smiled happily and snapped his fingers.

Cain: Good choice.

You felt intense heat on your back, it brought tears to your eyes. You heard something ruffle and felt something stretch. You looked back at your new wings, they weren't big, but they were something.

Cain: Don't worry, they'll grow over time. Now let's begin.

You ruffled your new wings smiling.

Y/N: Let's do it.

                               You Survived, You Embraced The Darkness