Damien X Reader- Stay With Me

You sighed with relief sitting on one of the chairs in the church looking around at the beautiful surroundings. The room was filled with light and there were flowers everywhere, a big cross was in front of you. It was golden wrapped in white laces, you smiled sitting back.

This is beautiful!

Damein: Are you okay Y/N?

You looked at the priest and smiled happily a faint blush growing on your cheeks.

He's cute....

Damien smiled back and took your hand guiding you to your new room.

Damien: Please, feel free to stay as long as you want.

Y/N: Thank you, I really appreciate it.

Damien: It's no problem really.

He held open the door to your room for you. Your new room was lovely. It was clean spotless and had everything you liked in it. You jumped onto your bed giggling.

Damien: Happy?

Y/N: Heck yeah! This room is everything I ever wanted!

He bowed slightly looking pleased.

Damien: I'm happy to hear, I'll leave you alone now. Please, if you need anything, come find me.

Y/N: I will, thank you!

Damien: No problem.

He left closing the door silently, you laid on your bed staring at the ceiling until you fell asleep.

1 Hour Later....

Y/N!~

You opened your eyes and bolted up from your bed looking around the room.

Y/N: Hello?

Y/N, why did you leave?

Y/N: Cain?

Come back Y/N, please.~

You followed the voice through out the halls, everything was dark and quiet, everyone was asleep.

I miss you Y/N, come back!

You felt like you were in a trance, everything was blocked out from your mind and vision, all you could hear was Cain's voice.

Y/N: I'm.... coming..... Cain.

Good, come here love.~

A pair of arms went around you and pulled you into a room, the door slammed shut behind you. You woke up out of your trance looking up at Damien. He was sweating and sounded like he was out of breath.

Y/N: Damien?

Damien: Y/N, don't listen to that voice!

Y/N: What happened?

Damien: My brother is trying to get you back, don't go to him!

You looked up at him blushing, he was serious about this. His green eyes looking frustrated.

Y/N: Don't worry, I don't plan on leaving you.

Damien: Good, you can spend the night in my room until we make sure-!

You cut him off by pressing your lips to his. A deep redness growing across his face. He pulled back and covered his mouth.

Damien: Y-Y/N....

Y/N: Damien, why keep it a secret? I like you and you like me, so let's make it happen.

He blinked before kissing you, his hands on your waists firmly. Your heart fluttered when he pinned you up against the wall, a slight moan coming from the both of you.

Damien: Y/N, promise me that you'll always stay.

Y/N: I promise.

He nodded hugging you close, you played with his soft blond hair smiling.

You're a lot sweeter than your brother.~

You Decided To Stay With Damien!