Lawrence X Reader- Wilted Flower

Lawrence: I'm sorry it has to be this way. I know it must all be too much to process, but it will all make sense later on.

You looked up at him from the chair you were tied up in, blood trickling down the cut on your forehead.

Y/N: When? After you kill me?

He smiled evily and shook his head disapprovingly.

Lawrence: Easy Y/N, you're slowly starting to wilt. That's not very attractive on a beautiful flower.

You glared at him as he left and locked the door behind him. 

Ass hole.

You struggled in the chair trying to break free, looking around the room for a possible weapon. It was dark and cold, nothing but flowers and different types of plants surrounded you. You shivered feeling tired and worn out, the tea you drank before he tied you up must be taking its affect. Your eyes closed shut and your breathing felt shallow.

What was in that tea?

You had no idea what was going on around you, you heard footsteps and the sound of metal. Your eyes were shut tight and your limbs didn't want to move. Panic filled your chest while you tried to move.

What the fuck?

You felt something poke your arm, then pull out.

Lawrence: Hey Y/N, wake up.

You moaned and your eyes opened to look at Lawrence who looked worried, a pair of garden scissors in his hand.

Lawrence: Y/N, are you okay?

What do you think ass hole?

You stared at him angrily and turned your head away, he sighed and tended to his plants.

Lawrence: Y/N, at least tell me something, what do you think about plants?

You looked at him from the corner of your eye curiously while he plucked dead leaves off one of the plants by his windows.

Y/N: They're... okay.

He held up the leaves for you to look at.

Lawrence: As expected for someone to say. Plants are a amazing part of our world, but no body seems to care if they live or die.... But I do.~

He smiled and allowed the leaves to fall to the floor, a small chuckled escaped his lips.

Lawrence: You know Y/N, people are like flowers to me, except, I don't really care if they live or die.... Hehheh.~

He flashed a knife at you from the only light source coming from the window. Your eyes widened when he put the cold blade up to your neck.

Lawrence: What should I do to you, I wonder?~

Let me go, that's something you dick.

Lawrence: I can cut you clean across your neck, killing you instantly.... or, I can shove this knife deep into your stomach and cut you from side to side allowing all your guts to spill to the floor.~

He laughed softly, his pupils getting smaller with rage and mental illness.

Lawrence: But before any of that, I think I'll play with you a little longer.

He with drew the blade and shoved it back into his pocket taking care of the rest of his flowers. You remained quiet, watching him do his work.

Y/N: Uh..... hey Lawrence?

Lawrence: What is it Y/N?

You sighed angrily at yourself but spoke up anyways.

Y/N: Can I go to the bathroom?

He looked back at you thinking then gave you a cold look.

Lawrence: No.

Y/N: Aw come the hell on, why not?!

Lawrence: How do I know you won't try to escape?

Y/N: Because I have to just take a fricken piss, come on man!

Lawrence: No.

Y/N: Damn it!

He gave you a annoyed look and turned back to his plants. You growled and sulked to yourself muttering under your breath.

Y/N: You kidnapped me and won't let me use the bathroom? What kind of bullshit is this?

Lawrence: Quiet.

Y/N: I mean, if you plan on keeping me here forever, then let me go to the bathroom.

Lawrence: Shut up.

Y/N: Bro, I will piss on your floor! Let me go to the bathroom!

You heard him sighed with frustration and set down his gardening tools. You smiled slyly when he bent down to untied you from the chair.

Heh, all is going according to plan.~

Lawrence: Go, but be wary that the doors and windows are escape proof with alarms, so don't try anything slick.

Y/N: I won't, I promise.~

He nodded and watched you walk into the bathroom closing the door. 

Now just got to wait for the right moment.

You got on your knees watching Lawrence work on the plants with his back turned towards you. Your eyes darted around the room for a weapon, there was a knife in his back pocket. You snuck out of the bathroom quietly and went up to Lawrence.

Careful, careful....

You slowly reached for the knife in his back pocket but accidentally tugged on it in the process.

Lawrence: What the-?!

Now!

You raised the knife and aimed for his throat, he fell back onto the floor. You dived down after him and swung your hand down to stab him. He held your arm tightly and kicked you between the legs, then tightly gripped you by your hair and ram your head against the wall.

Y/N: Uggh!

You felt winded and dizzy, you tried to get up to run but Lawrence kept you down with his body weight. You tried to push him off but a painful scream escaped your throat. The knife Lawrence took from your hand was slowly cutting you across your stomach line.

Lawrence: Ugh, why couldn't you be good? Now look at what you've done.

The knife dripped with your blood when it was pulled out, then went into your chest. You wanted to scream, but blood came up making it impossible to breath. All your guts and organs spilled out clean from your sliced open stomach and onto your lap and floor. The last thing you saw before you blacked out was Lawrence's creepy grin and psychotic eyes.

                You Died, You're Now A Wilted Flower