Vincent X Reader- Wolf in sheep's clothing

Y/N: Uggh, where the hell am I?

Vincent: Don't worry about that, you're in a safe place.

You looked over at Vincent who stared at you with a knife in his hand. You tried to get up but was pulled back to the ground by the handcuff around your wrist.

Y/N: What's up with the handcuffs?

Vincent rolled his eyes annoyed, his anger starting to get high.

Vincent: Can you go one hour without your damn twenty questions?

Y/N: Alright, alright. Sorry....

He came closer and knelt down to your level, he held the knife close to your skin.

Vincent: You're so cute, especially with redness on your skin.

Y/N: Redness?

He smirked slicing the blade against your skin quickly so you wouldn't feel any pain, red blood oozed down your arm and onto the floor. Vincent just stared at it and tugged your arm firmly out towards him.

Vincent: Beautiful.

He gently licked the blood making you shiver and moan slightly. He looked up at you with curiosity.

Vincent: You like this? Heh, you dirty dog.~

He ruffled your hair and stood back up walking over towards the table. You leaned back against the wall and sighed sadly.

How long have I been here?

You snapped out of your thoughts when the door bursted open, a small male came in. He looked angry. Vincent turned around curiously.

Vincent: Farz, what is it?

Farz: It's been long enough Vincent, you play with these humans too much. I think it's about time you let me take care of this one!

Vincent: Farz-

Farz: Let me fight Y/N!

Vincent: Is this really important?

Farz: Y-yeah, cause once Y/N is out of the way-

A blush grew onto Farz cheeks.

Farz: I can help you.

Vincent looked at Farz, then to you. He uncuffed you and gave you a knife.

Y/N: What am I-?

Vincent: You're gonna need it.

You got up and looked at a triggered Farz, he growled at you.

Farz: I'm not going down so easy!

Vincent stepped back to watch the fight, he sat on the back table. You felt a fist hit your jaw sending you stumbling backwards.

Farz: Vincent is mine! He will always be mine!

He kept attacking you, angry growls kept coming from deep within his throat. You gripped the knife and tried to stab him, but only managed to cut his hand. You fell to the floor when he hit his head into your nose.

Y/N: Ow!

Farz: Good, be in pain!

You raised the knife and stabbed him, you didn't know where but you felt his blood oozing on your hand dripping down you arm. His hands immediately wrapped around your throat squeezing tight. You gasped for air trying to tear the knife straight through him. 

Farz: Uggh, damn it....

You let the blade hit the floor when Farz's body collapsed to the side of you. Vincent's eyes widened in shock.