First Date pt2

Then Emily took the charge of house .
She directed Amanda to be ready in the drawing room to receive Yoongi and said her to close the door of bedroom.
After few minutes as expected the bell rang, and I could hear Amanda opening the door and saying,"Good evening, actually Emily is still not done with her makeup so it will take a few minutes more, hope you don't mind . Be seated , will you like to have something like juice or snacks?"
I heard Yoongi replying," No need to stress,I'm good here,you may help her out too and also tell Ms Emily to take as much time she wants to do my coughing architect's make-up."
Then started to chat .
Emily while opening the rollers from my hair asked me ,"Coughing Architect, huh?"
I smiled at her .
Soon she was done with the bun and then she moved on final touch ups.
After 15mins or so I was finally done .
But wait.......the problem didn't end there.
What about shoes?
Emily decided to call Amanda inside and take her opinion.
Emily texted Amanda ,"Urgently needed come inside ."
Amanda texted back," But how can we leave here alone, it'll be rude ."
Emily replied to the text," We forgot about the shoes "
Amanda replied ,"Damn , wait let her wear shoes in one leg only. She has those kitten shoes that'll do ,anyway the shoes won't be visible."
Emily then rushed to the drawing room where the shoes were kept.
Then she finally brought the shoes and made me wear in one leg .
Soon Amanda came in and both of them supported me while walking towards the drawing room. As soon as Yoongi saw me he stood up from the Sofa ,idk whether out of shock or something else. I gave him a blank smile .
Emily took my hand and took Suga's hand , and placed my hand over his .
She said," Now she's all yours , your date is ready. I hope I did a good job , me and Amanda wish to have some treat someday for making your coughing architect perfect for the day." and laughed.
Yoongi scratched the back of his head and replied," Yes, you guys definitely deserve a treat from me for making my coughing architect more beautiful. Don't worry I'll take good care of her and will drop her by 10." Because he knew I didn't like to be outside my house after 10pm
He was wearing a black suit (I won't give picture imagine it xD).
He then , looked in my eyes and said ," Shall we go ?"
I nodded in approval.
I said ," Um I may take a little bit longer to walk because you know handling plastered leg is problematic."
Yoongi replied,"No problem. You may take how much time you need ,I'll be walking next to you . The first date is spending time together right?"
To this Emily and Amanda popped with ,"Awwwww...."
I became shy and my face turned red ,I replied to Yoongi," Yes , but don't make me feel shy , you don't want date with red face right ?" and laughed .
He replied," Yes ,let's go, everyone wants to meet you ."
He then turned to Emily and Amanda and said," We may now take your leave. Bye ,see you at the party."
Then we proceeded towards the lift. The journey from the drawing room to the basement he never let my hand go ,he gripped it tightly,maybe he feared I'll fall.
Then after we reached the basement where car was parked, he helped me to sit inside the car , I realized he would be driving.
I was seated in the front seat beside the driver's seat.
Then he got inside the car and helped me to tie the seat belt,old memories flashed back.
Suddenly he got outside of the car and looked for something in the back seat and then again came inside.
I was shocked, he then looked into my eyes and said ," Remember I said I'll present you muffins and you said maybe on first date . So .... I have brought a box of muffins."and presented me a box of muffins.
It had six types of muffins,I always preferred muffins over cupcakes.
He said," Umm it would be great if you at least have one now."
I replied ," Sure why not I love muffins over anything." and chose the chocolate muffin.
He started driving, when he used to drive he didn't talk much and was mainly focused on driving.
I asked in a low voice ,trying not to distract him,"Um how long it will take to reach there ?"
He replied," About 10-15mins. By the way you looked cute while eating muffins." I smiled at him .
Soon we reached the venue.
I don't know but I felt a sudden resistance to get out of the car , maybe as I was not used to these parties and all.
Yoongi figured it out from my face , he got out of the car , came near the window on my side ,leaned on it and said," Don't be afraid I'm with you . There's nothing to be shy of or to be afraid of."
I replied while looking down," But I've never been to such parties even when I was in my city I used to avoid any types of parties be it formal or informal. Maybe I don't belong here, maybe I don't deserve to go to party with you ."
Then he opened the door took my hand and gripped my fingers within his and said," Leave all thoughts behind and come with me . Think this party to be a get together and moreover as there will no media photographers everyone will be themselves and free, come you'll enjoy. Emily and Amanda will always be there ,so don't worry."
***********************************
I decided to update yesterday but well things doesn't go as planned
What will happen next?at the party?