c i n c u e n t a i o c h o

Start from the beginning

"And you know Hobi's friend? Yoongi? I don't really like him but he is talented in rapping like his other friend Namjoon-"

"Jungkook don't you think it would be kinda weird if I asked my old teachers to be part of a group with me?" He looks down, embarrassed but continues his ramble.

"I mean, I know they are older than us but they've always had this dream and- well Hoseok is-was- my teacher but he still loves to dance-"

"Jungkook."

"What? I just, don't want you to be alone. I want you to have friends in your group."

"I could always ask Youngjae." His shy demeanor changes to an angry one.

"Not. Him." I couldn't stop the giggle that escaped my mouth.

"Why not? We're friends."

"No. You're too close."

"What? That's B.S."

"Not him Jimin."

"Fine. You." This appeared to have cut him off guard, his cheeks heating up.

"Me?"

I smile as sincerely as I could, pinching both his cheeks. "You. My tall, handsome boyfriend who has always been there for me. I want you to be a part of my group." His jaw drops, mouth gaping like a fish. "Hoseok has told me that you guys danced together and you are really good. It kind of bothers me that you never told me or showed me but-" This time, he cuts off my rambling with a kiss. One that I immediately sink in to, my fingers finding their way to his hair while his sink into my sides.

"Thank you."

"For what?" He is too cute sometimes.

"For... being you. I would love to be a trainee with you Jimin, so much."

His raven hair falls to just above his eyes, his bunny teeth peaking out in between his lips. "Now that doesn't mean we will actually debut-" He cuts me off again with a kiss. "Even if we do, we might not be famous-" Kiss. "There's long hours-" Another kiss. "And you might grow tired of me-"

"That's ridiculous." He pouts. "I could never grow tired of you Jimin. I love you." Chaste kisses placed all over my face, lingering more on my cheeks and lips.

"Never?"

"Never."

It was nerve wrecking to walk into the building the next morning. Personal documents in hand, nervous lip biting apparent. "How can I help you?" Her name tag said Chloe on it, the mike semi covered her face.

I took a deep breath, swallowing my fears before answering. "M-My name is Park Jimin and I'm here for an appointment with um...  Sejin?" He didn't give a last name...

Her face lights up nonetheless, smiling and nodding. "Of course! He's on the fifth floor, third door on the left." I nod, heading to the elevator. What if he changes his mind? What if he makes me train alone? I couldn't... what if he doesn't like me and I don't train at all? The elevator ding brings me back to my thoughts, the doors opening to a wide hallway, bright lights giving a comforting feel. Third door on the left...

The quiet knock was suspicious at best, there's no way he heard- "Come in." It turns out, when I'm nervous, my hands are incapable of performing everyday tasks like twisting a door knob but I managed nonetheless. "Jimin! How nice to finally see you in person. Have a seat."

The office was spacious, a giant window behind his desk, sunlight peeking through the blinds to illuminate the couches and coffee table laid out in front. Records and awards decorated the walls as well as posters with signatures from famous groups looking down at me. Very intimidating.

He clasps his hands together and sits in the couch across from me. "Let's get started shall we? Oh I hope you don't mind we sit here instead of at my desk, I hate that thing." His tone seemed to lighten my mood, a laugh escaping my lips.

"How come? It is your desk."

He shakes his head, pulling out a packet of papers and a pen from the mini drawer. "It's so formal, I prefer to be more cozy." He takes a look at the papers I brought, finding a paper clip to bind them together. "So. First things first, we get these papers out of the way, then we set up a schedule for you so you can start training immediately-"

"Uh, I'm sorry but... I have a question." With the packet in front of me, it made this process more frightening. "I-I know I'm in no position to ask, but I was wondering if I could bring more people with me... to train."

His professional look shifts towards a more puzzled one, his eyebrow raised. "We were really only looking for one person... how many people were you thinking?"

"Um..." Let's see... "5 more?"

His eyes almost pop out of their sockets. "Jimin I-"

"I know that's a lot to ask for but I don't think I can sign this without confirmation of their contracts here too."

He pauses, eyebrows scrunched together in deep thought. "Hmm." He gathers the papers on the coffee table, walking over to his glass desk. Oh shit, did I mess up? I did, didn't I? He won't give me or them a contract! I was so stupid for rejecting his offer- "I'll think about it."

Listen, I love Jimin with my heart and soul but Hoseok is the best dancer in BTS. He deserves credit where credit is due and I'd appreciate it if people online were less biased about it and they would accept it. No I am not saying the others don't have talent, we all know everyone else is perfectly amazing. For some reason, some people think that if you praise one person, the other is insulted. Nope. That's not how it works.

Anyways, I'm sorry about that. Btw, this book is ending real quick. Can you feel it? I feel sad but I've postponed it for TOO LONG. Sorry Lovelies.

R.I.P. this book