c i n c u e n t a i c i n c o

Start from the beginning

"You're a goof." But I secretly enjoyed his unfunny jokes, regardless of how occurring they were.

"You love me."

"Who told you that?"

"You did!"

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Guys. You might think you're cute but you actually make me wanna vomit." Taehyung pretends to gag, clutching his stomach tightly.

"Shut up Tae-rat." He spits. "You're just mad that it's the first day without your hubby."

His eyes widen, hand reaching up to Jungkook's mouth. "Shhh! People might hear you!" He half whispers/yells while looking around. Oh yeah, people don't know. "You're so stupid Jung-hoe." Jungkook yanks his hand off of him, pulling Tae's head under his arm. "Let go!"

"No. Not until you apologize."

"For what?" His voice was strained, lack of oxygen flowing to his brain. I only grinned at the two.

"For calling me stupid."

"But it's the truth!" Jungkook gripped harder, signalling my time to intervene.

"Boys." My glare made Jungkook release him immediately, Taehyung overexaggerating his painful coughs.

"I could have died if it weren't for you Minnie!" He exclaimed, rubbing his neck. "You must be really good in bed if Jungkook would stop so qu-"

"Shut up!" Our cheeks were evenly matched in the redness category. We couldn't even look at each other, not talking about the good point he made. Was I good? "We gotta go to chorus Tae, see you." His fingers tighten around my bicep, pulling me down the hallway. I couldn't help being curious...

"Hello and welcome to your first day of second semester seniors!" No one cheered despite the joy we feel about leaving school. Mr. Byun tried to make chit chat, all of which goes unnoticed as Jungkook sits next to me, demanding my attention. He whispers sweet nothings in my ear, fingers lightly tracing letters on my thigh. It wasn't until 5 minutes in that I realized the letters spelled out I love you. It made me wanna pounce on him but I had to remember it was only first period of my first day. "Fuck you Jungkook." I whispered back, earning a grin.

"Where? Here? Now? Cause I'm not really an exhibitionist but for you I-"

"I hate you."

"I love you too." A slight peck on my cheek had my heart pounding, his hand laced with mine. "Come home with me today." I turned to find his hopeful doe eyes, glistening with love. It made me melt inside.

"I can't, I'm leaving early."

His eyebrow raises, mood dropping. "Oh?" I nod. "How come?"

"Well... I can't take dance here so I was thinking of seeing Hobi after school..." With his sudden change in facial expression, I was cautious with my next words. "I mean, he is my best friend and I want to still practice my dancing even though I probably have no fut-" My words were interrupted with a kiss.

"I understand... I don't like it... but I understand." I pull him into a side hug, giddy with excitement.

"Love you~"

"I know~"

**Taehyung's POV**

"Faggot."
"Whore."
"Slut."
"Ugly shit."

Don't let them see you cry.

"You really thought you were the shit because a teacher backed you up?"
"Nah you got the story wrong. He was backing up on him, therefore, getting the shit fucked out of him."
"Haha you right."

Don't let them see you cry.

"Isn't he the guy that got kidnapped and raped by one of the teachers? Was it Mr. Min or Mr. Jung?"
"Both I think. Or one I don't know. But Mr. Min does have a reputation with the students at his school so I wouldn't be surprised if he looked at students over here."

Don't cry. Don't make a sound.

"Look at him. He's pathetic. No sense of self value."
"He just gives himself up to whoever huh?"

The last words sent shivers down my spine as I knew where they were headed. "Alright class dismissed. Have a nice day boys." Gotta find Jimin- no he left. Jungkook. Gotta find-

"Where you going pretty?" The boys behind me called out, howls accompanied as if they were wolves closing in on their prey.

"Leave me alone." I couldn't bring myself to look back so I kept walking, hoping that would be the end of it. It wasn't.

"Don't play hard to get. We know how much of a cockslut you are." Is no one hearing this? Will no one help me?

"I'm not interested." I tried to sound strong but my voice faltered, making the group cackle behind me.

"Sure you are pretty boy." With my things in hand, I strut outside, eager to reach the bus, or find Jungkook or anyone who can help. "Hey wait up! We just want to talk." Loud snickers could be heard as I dashed to the school parking lot.

Please be there Jungkook, pl-

My world stopped as I felt a pair of hands yank me to the floor. The blow to my head from the concrete allowed for some disorientation, I couldn't look up. "We're going to have some fun today pretty boy." I tried to lift up my arms, my legs, anything. It took all my energy to keep my eyelids open. "Let's take him to my car." My vision blurred, their voices blending incoherently. Please. Someone help. "Oh look, the fag is trying to crawl."

I grunt with every inch, pain seering through my body. "He won't get far haha." They watched me in mockery before walking the two steps to reach me. All four of them grab a limb, pulling me to a car.

"S-st-" Tears sprung in my eyes, my immobility scaring the living shit out of me. "-o-p."

"Go ahead and try to scream you little sh-"

"Taehyung?" They tensed, the voice running over here. "Let him go now you shitheads or I swear to god I will fucking rip your throats out." My vision faltered as the ground hurdled towards me, my body landing with a thud. They ran somewhere, anywhere but here as my hero came to my side.

My gratitude was caught on the tip of my tongue as it was getting harder to stay awake. The last thing I saw was a blurry brunette, checking me all over, yelling my name. But I knew I could let myself go when I saw those little bunny teeth. I knew I was safe now.

I am no longer a high schooler 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 LITTY TITTY 👌👌👌

I'm gonna be honest. I'm finding it real hard to write this story. I have no inspiration since my love life is dry, it really isn't about the votes but my motivation. I'm sorry about this rut I'm in. I'll try to come back with better writting in the future. Thank you for reading this book so far, I really appreciate it. ❤