Beyond the Endless Horizon

#EndlessBluesBEH
A New Adult Fiction by wordsofninny
The first novel of the Endless Blues

❝ For the courageous heroes who sacrifice their lives
on the frontlines every day to defend our world
and make it a better place. ❞

ENDLESS BLUES SERIES:

#1 - Beyond the Endless Horizon (Completed)

#2 - Along the Safest Coast (Ongoing)

#3 - (Sailing Soon)

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imaginative mind or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, living, or dead is purely coincidental. This story is not affiliated with any organizations or other groups.

This story contains mature content—undesirable themes, sensitive topics, inappropriate language, and explicit sex scenes—that may trigger traumatic experiences and may not be suitable for young readers and sensitive minds. Thus, it is advised to read at your own risk. This work is meant for mature readers.

All rights reserved. Please do not copy nor steal. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted by any means without the prior written permission of the author.

Finally, the author would like to give a special salute to all the valorous heroes out there for the huge sacrifice and commitment to our safety and freedom. Your selfless service to our country will never go unnoticed.

The salute will always continue.