“What’s wrong Hime? Porke kaibigan mo hindi mo na kayang saktan? Tandaan mo! Sariling boyfriend mo sinaktan ka. Minahal mo siya, pero ano ang ginanti niya sayo?! GINAHASA KA SA HARAP NG BARKADA NIYA!! Ginahasa ka nila, I should say! Ngayon, anong tingin nila sayo?! Isang easy to—“ Before Kuya Kevin finished his speech. I punch him with all my mighty strength on his right cheek then he landed on the ground. Ng lumingon siya sa akin, nakita kong dumudugo ang ilong niya. Hatred. That’s the thing that keeps on my mind while I’m fighting with Kuya Kevin. Because of what he told me, nabuhayan ako ng loob. Ayoko ng maalala pa ang nangyari noon. But I failed, nagflaflashback ang nangyari sa akin nun that cause me to burst out and started punching him fast. On his face, stomach, abdomen, back.. And my finale for him was, I twisted his leg.

Don’t ever try to make me mad.

The next guy was a tall man with a cool lousy hair. And I like it. I smirk and invited him to attack me. But suddenly he was now lying on the ground. With a painful look. I just punch his stomach and kick his real-man-have-this. Whew!

2 More! Come to momma.

Nagsabay na sumugod ang dalawang lalaki, ang isa may dalang bakal. At ang isa naman ay may dalang kutsilyo. Kutsilyo. May dalang kutsilyo noon si Shin. Ngayon ko masusubukan ang galing ko. Lalo na’t naiisip ko na ang kalaban ko ay si Shin.

Umatake na muna ang lalaking may dalang kutsilyo at sumunod ang isang may dalang bakal. Iniiwas iwasan ko ang mga tira nila kasi pagsumugod ako siguradong patay ako neto.

I grab the hand of the guy and chop his arm where the knife is. He dropped the knife and then I flip him over and twist his arm. I punch his face until I saw blood flowing on his nose. I kick the other guys real-man-have-this with my right foot then kick his arm with my left foot and struggled on the floor in pain.

The 2 women tried to grab my arm but I pulled them closer and flip the brunette girl first but she tried to stop it so I kick her stomach and was thrown away. While the other girl tried to knock me off with the big stone she was holding but I nudge it and kick her face so hard.

“I’m done with it! You all are now my Slave!” I announced. But I heard someone’s laughing.

“Haha! You think so Clarence?”