Danielle V.S.Goliath

What's going on everyone!As you can tell,there's two things posted above instead of one. I couldn't decide so I decided to use both. The first one is a gif of Rocky's main Werewolf form while the other is a song that goes along with this chapter hopefully. Speaking of which,you all are probably wondering what the hell is going in the past two chapters. Let's just say,these three chapters all connect together and will be fully unraveled in this chapter. So,without further ado I give you this chapter.
Rocky's POV

11 years ago

"Rodent!"
"Freak!"
"Go back to the zoo!"
I tried getting away but couldn't since I was surrounded by them.
One of them picked me up by my ears.
"Go back to where you belong!" He screams in my face which made me just whimper as tears started streaming down my face.
"Hey,look at that,Todd,you actually made it cry." One of them chuckles
"It's such a wimp and a crying baby." The other one chuckles as the one having a hold of my ears throws me against the fence before I land on the ground as I curl up in a ball sitting up looking back at them. They all go kicking me as I guard myself. All I can do is block and cry,I don't like fighting back. Even I did,I'm too short to fight back.
"Uh oh,teacher,scram!" One announces before they all run off.
"Rocky! Rocky,are you okay,sweetheart?" My teacher exclaims as I look up and instantly cry into her arms.
"Shh,it's okay. Let me look at you." She exclaims before examining me. She then takes out a tissue from her pocket and begins wiping away my tears and apparently dirt,I have on my face.
"Those fifth graders shouldn't have bullied you especially towards a kindergartner."the teacher exclaims wiping of the last of the dirt.
"Are they going to get into trouble?"
"Yes,Rocky. They will."
"But I don't want them to. They'll just hurt me again." I said with tears starting to build up in my eyes.
"They won't. I'll make sure of it."
"Promise?"
"I promise. Now,do you feel better?"
"I think so."
"Good,why don't I take you inside and let the nurse see if you have any boo boos okay?"I nod as I take her hand as she picks me up. We begin walking in towards the school.
"Mrs. Shepard?"
"Yes,Rocky?"
"Why do they bully me? I didn't do anything to them."
"I know you didn't. They just can't accept change."
"Why?"
"Just the way they were raised,I guess."
"That's dumb."
"Rocky!"
"Sorry."
"It's okay. Just don't say that;it's not a nice word."
"But those fifth graders said it towards me."
"Just because they said something harsh doesn't give you the right to say it back,understand?"
"Yes."
"Good and what not nice words did they say to you?"
"They called me wimp and a crying baby."
"Why did they call you that?"
"Because I was crying. I don't want to cry anymore."
"You can't quit crying,Rocky. It's part of emotions,you can't stop emotions and that's okay. It's okay to cry."
"It is?"
"Yes,it's okay to cry. You can cry when you lose someone or feel sad or hurt."
"Oh."
That day,I learned something important that later becomes hidden in my life. It becomes clear when I actually take a stand to all the pain and suffering I went through. It became a promise to me that I stay strong and don't cry because it would mean victory for negativity.