Chapter 9.

GUYS HOW HAVE I NOT NOTICED THIS BEFORE OMG

this story has almost 2k reads wtf

like seriously how do you guys always put up with my long updates and mess I mean seriously I just love you guys sooooo much ok and you’re all so beautiful

-(^_^)-

internet hug^^

ok I love you

____________________

-Stephanie’s pov-

I felt tossing and turning next to me. Wait where am I? Oh yeah, Ashton’s house. In Ashton’s bed. Beside Ashton. Wait, Ashton.

I tried to wake up to see what was wrong with Ashton but it wasn’t quite working.

Does that ever happen to you? You’re kind of awake but you can’t seem to open your eyes.

I literally had to force my eyes open.

“No. No. No. No stop. Leave her alone.” Ashton was saying. He was still asleep.

“Ash. Ashton. Wake up Ashton.” I said.

“Stop it. Leave her alone.” he was shaking and sweating now.

“Ashton!” I practically yelled. His eyes shot open and he pulled me really close to him.

“S-St-Stephanie. You’re alive.” he said. I felt one of his tears roll onto my head.

“Of course I am. Why wouldn’t I be?” I chuckled.

“It’s nothing. Go to sleep. I didn’t mean to wake you up baby. I love you so much.”

“Um okay? I love you too, goodnight.” I said.

“Goodnight babe.”

Whatever the dream was, it definitely wasn’t ‘nothing’ because he was in tears. I’ve never seen Ashton have a bad dream. Or at least not one like that. But the fact that he sounded so relieved that I was alive made me worried. What happened to me in this dream of his? I have so many questions about this boy. I decided to brush them all off and just go to sleep.

****

I woke up around 11 that morning. Ashton wasn’t beside me but I smelled food. I wanted to get up but you know what, the kitchen is pretty far and this bed is pretty comfy to I’ll wait a while.

After about 10 minutes of me just lying there awake Ashton came in and started jumping on the bed. Ok I knew now that he was better than last night.

“Wake up baby girl! I made breakfast.” he sounded so proud when he said that he’d made breakfast.

“I can smell it. It smells fantastic.” I said.

“Come on!” he picked me up bridal style and carried me to the kitchen table.

“Oh wow you really did make breakfast.” I chuckled. He had eggs, bacon, toast, and chocolate milk out for us both.

“Yeah I did. Now let’s eat.” he said.

When we were almost finished with the delicious breakfast when I decided that it was time to ask him about last night.

“Ashton?” I said.

“Yes babe?” he popped his head up to look at me.

“Um. What was your dream about? Last night?” I asked. His face grew really serious and he started gripping his fork very tightly.