Chapter 20.

Chapter 20. 

-Stephanie’s pov-

When we got to Ashton’s house we both ate dinner and watched a movie. Right now, he’s only in his underwear and I’m only in my underwear and bra and I’m sitting on his lap in his bed.

“So, you want me to come with you to visit your family?” I asked.

“Yeah, I mean I really want them to meet you. Plus we’ll be there about 3 weeks or so but there’s a lot to do there.” he said.

“Isn’t it wintertime over there? The seasons are backwards from ours right?” I said.

“Yes it’s winter and no, your seasons are just backwards from ours.” he said.

“Either way the seasons are opposite.” I chuckled. “When do you think we would leave?”

“Probably a week or two after my birthday.” he said. “If you can get off work, will you come?”

“I’ll see. But don’t buy the plane tickets yet.” I said. I leaned in and kissed him.

“I can’t believe I’m turning 20 in about a week and a half.” Ashton said.

“You’re an old man.” I said.

“I know. Soon I’m going to lose all my teeth.” he smiled.

“Then I won’t kiss you.” I said.

“Yes you will. But, I won’t be able to give you the little love bites that you look so good in.” he said.

“Good.” I said. He gave me a quick kiss.

“Ashton are you sure you don’t want anything for your birthday?” I asked.

His lips met mine really softly. “I just want to be with you all day. Nothing really big.” he said against my lips. “Just don’t go out of your way if you are going to do anything.”

“Ok.” I whispered.

“What’s tomorrow?” he asked.

“Monday.” I ran my hands up his arms until they got to his shoulders.

“What time do you have to be at work tomorrow?”

“8:30. I get off at 5:30.” I said.

“Ok. I’ll drop you off at work because I have to be at work by 9. Except I get off at 6.” he said.

“That’s fine.”

“But, after we get off work on Friday, I’m going to take you on a fancy date. That way I can honestly say that I have taken my beautiful girlfriend out to a fancy dinner.” he said.

“And what time will this ‘fancy date’ start?” I asked.

“I will pick you up at 7:15, then we can come back here afterwards.” he said.

“That sounds nice.” I said. I let my fingers run through the ends of his hair a bit. I kissed him slowly.

“We spend a lot of time at my place.” he said.

“I know. I don’t mind though.” I whispered.

I took a good second and looked at him. His eyes were kind of pink and he looked really sleepy.

“You’re tired babe. Let’s go to sleep.” I said.

“I’m not tired.” he said.

“Yes you are.”

“I’ve had a busy day.” he shrugged.

“No you haven’t. We slept in, then did nothing, then came to your place and did more nothing. That’s not busy.” I laughed.