mistakes

Chapter 15- mistake

It has been 10 minutes since Justin and his crew left to go out for dinner. Chris was just about to land from the airport. I waited patiently for his arrival.

5 more minutes passed and I saw someone walk down. It was Chris. I immediately ran towards him.

“CHRIS!!!” I jumped on top of him straddling him.

“TIANA!!”

“Oh my gosh I missed you so MUCH! How are you? How was the flight?”

“It was aight I guess. Just glad I made it here on time.”

“True, true.... anyways we should get back to the hotel. Need help with your bags?” I pointed towards his luggage.

“Naw, I’m ok”

“Whatever you say boss.”

LATER AT HOTEL

Ha-ha, remember that Chris?” I said as I pointed towards a picture of me and him in elementary school”

“You looked so cute” I cheesed.

“So I don’t now?” Chris faintly replied.

“Naw, not anymore”

“What!?”

“I’m just joking Chris!!” I said as I playfully nudged him

“Better be”

“Mhmm.”

“So what are we going to watch?!” he asked

“I don’t know I was thinking of Ride Along. You know that movie with Kevin Heart?”

“Aye! That sounds cool. That’s my buddy Kevin he told me to watch it but I never got to it.”

“Well we going watch it today!!” I said in a ghetto voice

I smiled at him. I noticed that he had gotten a new tattoo on his arm. It said royal on it.

“I like your tattoo”

“Thanks Tee! I was hoping that you would notice, Yeah I got it a couple days ago. I’m surprised you’ve never seen it in the papers or anything.”

“Naw I don’t pay attention to that stuff. I was thinking of getting a tattoo but you know me I’m just a lil scaredy cat.”

“Hah. Yeah I know!” He nudged me in the arm.

I looked back at him. “Anyways yeah so tell me about your break up”

“Oh... well there’s nothing much to say.... I mean I guess me and Rihanna just got in a serious fight. She doesn’t understand me. You know me I get upset easily and I can’t control my anger sometimes but she doesn’t even get that. She just attacks me. I told her that I would go to therapy when I feel ready. I’m just tired of getting pressured all the time. A girlfriend is supposed to understand you not attack you....”

“Yeah, I get what you’re saying...”

“I just want someone who can understand me; it’s already enough that the whole world already attacks me. Yes I make mistakes. I’m human. I can’t be perfect... nobody is...”

“True true.”

I looked at Chris and noticed his eyes begin to water. I don’t know if anyone knew this but Chris was actually a very sensitive person. I always loved the sensitive side of him.

“Chris....”

“Yeah...” He said as he moved towards me.

“It’s ok Chris.”