Moments after

Chapter 14-

As soon as the song ended I headed backstage. I was trying to avoid Akilah and Justin. I ran through the halls trying to get to the dressing room. I heard someone sneak up behind me.

“TIANA!”

Shit. I turned around and saw Akilah facing me.

“Hi, that was amazing our first dance on tour!” I tried to say, hoping she wouldn’t bring up anything about me and Justin.

“Yeah... mmhm Tiana don’t try to change the subject. What happened out there you and Justin looked a little to close..”

Guess the distraction didn’t work.

“Yeah... it was just dancing don’t worry Akilah! He’s Justin for crying out loud! You can go ask him why he did that. I just did the routine, I don’t understand the problem.”

She just glared at me staring deep into my eyes. “Fine” she said.

She then walked away from me and headed towards her dressing room. Phew.

I almost got caught. To be honest I don’t even know what was happening between me and Justin. We never really even discussed this other than the fact that he decided to kiss me AGAIN in the dressing room.

I needed to put all this to rest. I decided I would talk to him after the show.

The show ended and we all decided to go back to the hotel and then go out for dinner. Before any of that I decided that I needed to go talk to Justin.

I walked towards his door and knocked. He opened the door. His hair was perfectly placed and he was shirtless. He looked GOOD.

“Uhh... yah we need to talk” I said as I barged into his room.

“What the hell?! I’m kind of busy I was just about to take a shower.”

“You can wait.”

“Okay... what do you want?”

I rolled my eyes. He knew exactly what I wanted to talk about.

“Stop playing dumb Justin. We kissed and you admit you have feelings for me and you’re asking me what do I want? Are you serious right now?”

“Yes...” he said. I smacked him in the arm. “Stop Justin”

“Stop what?”

“Acting dumb.”

“I’m not”

“Yes. Yes you are now let’s talk”

He laughed and then looked at me. “I know, I know. It’s just you’re cute when you get upset”

“Well I’m serious Justin , stop playing with me”

“Fine”

I sighed and rested my hands in my lap. “OK. So.... what are we Justin? Seriously is this bet still on or not?”

“Naw”

My eyes widened. “Why not”

“Cause we both broke the bet. I mean I do have feelings towards you and even though you won’t admit it I know you do too.”

I just sat there waiting for him to finish.

“And.... I think we should give THIS a try... You know me and you? I don’t know.. I.. I don’t think you will but just trust me on this. Plea-“

I cut him off and placed my lips on his. Everytime I kissed those lips I felt like I was lost in a trance.

“Does that answer your question? Yes I’ll give this a try.”