body rock

Chapter 10

“Body rock I wanna see your body rock” It was my first day at practice. Since that incident I have become Justin’s lead dancer on tour. I have to admit it was fun so far, we’ve been through a couple of routines me and Justin had a couple of mishaps but nothing far from usual.

I swayed my body side to side as the music started blasting around me. Justin stood behind me as I lightly rubbed my body against his.

He looked at me. I smiled. We kept doing our routine. I couldn’t help but catch quick glances that Justin was giving me. We kept dancing until Nick decided to cut us off for break. I then decided to head towards the stand were my water bottle was.

“Tiana!”

I turned around and saw it was Justin

“Hey Justin...”

“Hi...uhm... nice work out there...”

I could tell that he felt very uncomfortable.

“Thanks, just tryna impress the boss. I mean I love dancing so yeah...”

“Well, nice to have you on tour...since you are my friend and all. I just thought that maybe we could out tonight you know since I AM gonna win this bet” he winked at me.

“Uh... sure whatever you say Bieber” I then walked away getting ready for second set when I heard another interruption

“Hey Tiana”

It was Akilah. God why do people keep interrupting me.

“Hey Akilah, were have you BEEN?”

“Oh, you know... just a couple dates with Trey and all that... how’s Justin?!”

I rolled my eyes

“Fine. Were still doing this whole bet thing so we’ve been trying not to nag at each other too much and he says he wants to take me out for dinner later tonight.”

“Are you guys sure your just so-called FRIENDS or are ya’ll secretly dating?”

“NO Akilah. TRUST me were just acting like this because of the bet.”

“Uh huh sure...”

I rolled my eyes at her; clearly she could tell I was getting annoyed.

It was 7:00 at night rehearsal lasted until 6:30 today and all I wanted to do was sleep. Unfortunately I couldn’t since Justin decided he wanted to take me out for dinner tonight. I mean what was that all about.

I stormed into my room kicked off my shoes and plopped on my couch. I then stood up took a shower and began looking for something to wear.

He didn’t tell me where we were going so I decided to dress simple assuming that if we were going somewhere fancy he would’ve told me.

I went in my closet and pulled out my light blue ripped jeans my snapback and my tribal print crop top. I then headed towards the bathroom and applied a little amount of makeup assuming that I didn’t need to impress anyone. I topped it off with my Black supras.

I pulled out my phone and started texting Justin

Tiana: Hey Biebs, were you at?

Justin: Aye. Downstairs, you ready come meet me now.

I then got up and headed towards the elevator

I then wondered what Justin could be planning for tonight. I smiled. I was actually excited.

The door closed to the elevator and I was ready for one hell of a night.

--------------------------------------------

I arrived downstairs to find no other than Justin Bieber. He was dressed in jeans a white v neck supras and a snapback.

"Hey Tiana"

"hey"

I made my way towards him.

"were are we going?"

"suprise." 

He grabbed my hand as he lead me towards his car.

"So, what made you decide to take me out  for dinner bieber?"

"Oh.. you know. I gotta win this bet somehow" he winked at me.

We drove for about 30 minutes until we reached to our destination.

He then came towards my side of the car and opened it.

"Thanks"

SOO anyways sorry i had to end it off here. I will update soon.