I have killed more than fifty supernatural creatures from different races in these past moths and the numbers of them keep going up. I warned the first group, which were vampires, and sent one of them to send the message. I killed the rest of them. They stopped coming for two weeks, but they came in bigger groups a day after the two weeks. I got angry and killed every single one of them after yelling at them at the top of my lungs. Some tried to argue that I should come with them but didn’t say nor explain for what. And I was sick.

Sick of being chased, sick of having a ‘wanted’ sign in my forehead, sick of having to be on high alert, sick of letting them go without teaching them a lesson. So, I did. I teach them a lesson and only left one to go and tell the others what happened. I only allowed one to survive; I only allowed one to be free.

I snapped out of it and looked at Alison and the other girls. We were five in total; Alison, Hannah, Emily, Cassie and me. Hannah was a cute brunette with big chocolate eyes and petite form; I adore her for her realistic ways, she’s down on earth but still believes on her ideals. Emily is a short and slim brunette with big deep blue eyes and a bubbly attitude; she’s a good friend of mine too, she always makes me laugh and she looks at me like a big sister. Cassie is the fiery one along with a shy nature; she has a mess of red curls in her heads and big light green eyes with a petite body. She is the baby from the group, being the youngest at the age of sixteen; she is always getting in some trouble. But I love all of them dearly; as well as everyone in this town.

We were in the karaoke of the town and the girls were singing a song from an artist called Katy Perry at the top of their lungs. I laughed and shook my head; they had no remedy. I got up from the table we were sitting and walked towards Tony. He was a very nice man; in his mid-thirties, he had a wife, whose name is Mary and a beautiful baby girl named Penelope. His brownish hair was neatly combed back and his brown eyes looked at the girls with love and amusement. He looked at me once I reached him and smiled at me.

“Agrona! How are you honey?” His eyes danced with happiness as he asked me this. I smiled and looked back at the girls.

“In ecstasy” I chuckled along with Tony and talked a little more with him; catching up in the news of his little baby, Mary and the gossip of the town.

After ordering a few more drinks I went back to the girls and sang a few songs myself. It was when Cassie told me she had to go that I noticed how late it really was.

“Its past eleven girls; time to go home” I nodded and looked at the sitting girls in front of me. They all made me the puppy face and battered their eyelashes. I laughed; that will never work with me. They sighed dramatically but got up anyways.

“Come on, I don’t want your parents telling me I didn’t took care of you” I humorously said. They giggled and grabbed their stuff.

“Goodbye Tony!” We left after a goodbye from Tony and began walking towards the exit of the karaoke.

“You can go home without me, right? No surprises?” I glared at them. The last time I left they go home by their selves; they got lost in the forest and ended almost out of town. Luckily, I was running close to them and found them; they got seriously punished by me and their parents.

“Yes…” Cassie trailed off as she blushed from embarrassment; I chuckled and nodded.

“If you don’t know which direction to go; you call me, got it?” They nodded and walked away as we said goodbye to each other.

***

I silently watched how each one of the girls arrived to their home safely; I couldn’t take risks when it came to my people, specially my girls. I was in Cassie’s house, watching how she reached her parents house and entered safely. I sighed and turned around to leave. Cassie’s house was the last one; they all got home safely and without any type of harm.

I walked through the forest towards my cabin; the night was dark except for the beautiful yellowish moon in the sky full of tiny stars. The nature grew without difficulty in these lands; my cabin was surrounded by it and it gave me a calm sensation.

I walked for another ten minutes until I stopped dead in my tracks by the growl of satisfaction the werewolf’s do when they kill. My hearing was better than any supernatural, and they were here. They were in my territory and they killed something or… someone, in my territory. I made a weird noise at the end of my throat and ran towards the growl; towards the direction of Cassie’s house.

Panic, rage and worry kicked in and I ran faster in my human form without shifting. What was she doing out of her house? She entered safely, why would she get out again?

I got to the origin of the growl; heart breaking, rage consuming my body and sadness in my chest, I growled at the horde of wolves in front of me. 

Author's note*-* 

My honeys! You shall not worry, I will definitely update later;) Another chapter! I am definetely awesome:) AND you are awesome too, why? Because youre reading 'The Feline'! Ohhhh.... I have a spoiler. Things will get interesting from now on:D 

Cassie... Poor Cassie, she dies. (BIG SPOILER) Nah, just kidding. You did saw that one coming, right? I mean, it was obvious. But seriously, keep reading... things are getting interesting. 

Later, my little lovebugs:)                                                                -Laura