Shopping:

This time there was no dream on Poseidon that left me wet, and for that I was thankful, but in some ways I guess it didn't happen because he was asleep besides me. His arms was wrapped around my waist and my head was on his chest. He whimpered in his sleep and tears fell down his face. I lifted my head and slowly shook him awake. More tears fell but still his eyes were closed. I shook him awake again but nothing. After a few minutes he shot up grabbing my wrist in a tight grip. I whimpered in pain and he let go, guilt flooded his eyes. "Are you okay?" I spoke. He nodded "I'm sorry for the bruise I just caused." I smiled weakly "It's fine." he didn't look convinced but let it slip. I climbed out of bed and walked to the chest of drawers grabbing clothes.

When changed, I came out of the bathroom and found Poseidon already changed

When changed, I came out of the bathroom and found Poseidon already changed. He grabbed my wrist and traced over it before he brought it to his lips. I felt electricity shoot through my arm. He drew away and then we walked out.

As we entered the throne room I saw my daughter, she was in tears and I had to hold Poseidon back. "Annabeth what is wrong." I grumbled trying to push a very pissed sea God away.
She didn't answer she just continued to cry. I grumbled and gave him one hard shove making him stumble slightly but he pulled me down, I gasped as he landed in top of me. I grumbled as he was mainly muscle.
He stood up and helped me up and then stopped trying to attack my daughter. But as I looked at Annabeth I found she was fighting Percy. She managed to shove him away and cause some serious injury but Nico stepped in. I shoved him away and grabbed my daughter. "What is going on with you?!" I hissed. She bit her lip and I shoved her to Hermes "take her to camp."I hissed truly pissed for reason I do not know. Poseidon followed me out and then we went to the mortal world for just surviving on ambrosia and nectar can get boring.

We entered the busy Streets and men winked in my direction causing Poseidon to hold my hand. Yet again electricity flew through my veins.
I ignored the feeling I had and walked towards the mall. We walked into one of the food shops and Poseidon got money out of his bank while I got a basket. I turned around and bumped into a man. He smirked, "Watch it beautiful." I smiled and kneed him in the balls. "I have a boyfriend." I spoke leaving him to groan in pain. When I found Poseidon he was surrounded by women. He looked at me panic in his eyes and I smiled and shoved past the girls. "You ready babes?" he smiled, "sure am." he spoke, the girls looked disgusted and he grabbed my hand and we walked away. We walked around but people stared at us in jealousy and in some ways I was sick of it.

When we finished, Poseidon paid and we left. "Were to now?" he spoke. "I don't know do you need anything?"
He shook his head no so we went to exit the building only to bump into Sally and Paul. They smiled but frowned when they saw our hands.
"Women flirting with me and men flirting with her." Poseidon spoke. They nodded and smiled. Poseidon and Sally dove into conversation so me and Paul were the only ones that stood there looking like idiots.

I heard a roar not far from behind us and I looked at Poseidon. He didn't seem to hear it. I tapped his arm while I kept watch. "Yes Athena."
"You did bring your weapons right?"
"No why?"
"because of that." I spoke pointing at the Cyclopes, he turned around and as the cyclopes drew close I moved to the sighed as Poseidon flashed Sally and Paul to the other side of the mall. Then he flashed back and I grabbed a walking stick from the nearby shop. They turned to me and I whacked them. Some turned to ash but two were hard to kill. Poseidon whistled and they turned to him. He threw his trident and turned them to ash. When done he ran to me and checked me for cuts. I had a deep cut in my midsection but I ignored as I picked up some of the shopping and walked. He followed me out with the rest and then we flashed away.
We landed in throne room and I stumbled. His arms wrapped around my waist careful of the cut. He handed me some ambrosia and nectar and I finally healed.
When I was healed he grabbed all the shopping despite my protest and walked to out house. I followed him and when we entered the kitchen he put them away.
"Poseidon talk to me please."
"What is there to talk about?"
"Shopping, this whole arranged marriage thing, you haven't said a word about it and..."
"You shouldn't have took them cyclops on..."
"I did it to give you chance to protect Sally and Paul."
"Well you shouldn't have, you nearly died!" he snapped, turning around to put something down. I grabbed his arm and turned him to face me.
"I don't care about the shopping incident but this arranged marriage we need to talk about."
"I'm fine with it along as if your happy."
"Your lying. There's something else."
He rolled his eyes.
"What I feel right now isn't important."
"Yes it is!" I snapped growing frustrated.
"No its not!"
"Yes!"
"No!"
"Yes gods dammit talk to me!" I snapped. He sighed and stormed out of the mansion. I sighed and placed the rest of the shopping away not realising I was crying.

How father expected me to deal with this is beneath me. I can protect myself he didn't need to put me into an arranged marriage.