Dick was headed out for another night of patrol. He was on his way to Firewall and had his Nightwing attire hidden away in a small duffel bag.

"Alright," Mar'i responded from her seat on the couch.

"Keep the door locked, okay?"

"I will."

"If you need anything, you can call Babs and she'll be right over."

"Okay."

"I love you."

"I love you, too, Dad."

After having said his goodbyes, Dick left the apartment.

Mar'i ended up finishing her homework in her bedroom. She had just completed her reading assignment when she heard a knock at her window.

Perplexed, she got up and drew the curtains to find Damian Wayne, in his Robin attire, on the fire escape.

Mar'i opened her window and stared at the boy, confused.

"I didn't call you," she said.

"I know," Damian replied.

She raised an eyebrow. "I'm not in any danger."

"Tt. I can see that. We need your help."

"We?"

"Hi!" Colin Wilkes popped his head up as he finally reached the top of the fire escape. "Sorry, it took me a minute to climb up."

"Are we going on patrol again?" Mar'i asked.

The trio had gone on patrol the night before last with Stephanie. She didn't expect their next patrol to be so soon.

"Crime never sleeps," Colin replied.

"It's Black Mask again. He's negotiating an arms deal in Gotham," Damian explained.

"First drugs, now ammunition? What do you think he's trying to do?" Mar'i asked.

"Our guess is that he's trying to gain power over Gotham's crime world. That's why we need to go stop it," Damian said.

    "This is a much bigger job, so we could use your help," Colin added.

"What about Steph?"

"She'll meet us there," Colin assured the dark-haired girl.

"Alright," Mar'i agreed. "Just let me change."

They gave her a curt nod and headed back down the fire escape to wait for her.

  Mar'i went into her closet and pulled out her makeshift vigilante attire and quickly dressed in it.

She crawled out of her window and floated down to the ground where the two boys waited for her.

"Let's go," said Damian.