Kise Ryouta [1]

[Third Person's P.O.V]

You were walking around the school gym with your Canon camera hung around your neck. You were assigned to take pictures for your school's magazine which was all about sports.

You took pictures for all the sports clubs in your school, except for one. The Basketball Club. You don't actually know why you were having second thoughts on snapping pictures of them.

Is it because you were having a crush on the club's Ace? The ever so popular Kise Ryouta - A model and an athlete.

Yes , you do like him. Or should I say, love him.

You started to grow feelings for him after he helped you not so long ago. You were supposed to be raped by four ugly thugs not until Kise came to your rescue.

You owe him big time for that. Ever since that very un-fateful day, your feelings started growing for him. Not caring that he gained his popularity from the girls.

You didn't like him for his looks, rather personality-wise. His childish acts, cheery self and being able to handle harsh insults.

Sighing, you adverted your thoughts to something else. Now isn't the time to think about how you went head over heals for Kise Ryouta.

You arrived at the gym, and as expected, many students were already there. It wasn't an ordinary day for all of you as it was the school's Sports Fest.

You excused yourself as you made your way past a swarm of Kise Ryouta fangirls.

"Excuse me," you said as you walked passed them. But as the rude beings they are, they complained.

"Hey! What the fuck, [Your Name]?!" one said.

You quickly walked passed her as you apologised. Talk about students who are un-educated. You internally killed her in your mind.Of course, thats a joke.

"Hey! What the hell, watch where you are going you ugly shit!" you heard the person who'm you accidentally elbowed.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't looking, sorry." You kept on apologising but it seems she didn't buy it. In an act of revenge she intentionally pushed you onto the ground. But knowing that there was a camera in your hands, you twirled yourself and landed on your back.

"Ouch.." you mumbled as you sat up. You heard taunting laughters that made you look up. There you saw, the girl whom pushed you, smirking at your sight with her hands on her waist and looking at you as if you're mere trash.

"That's what people with no manners get, you should be thankful I didn't do anything worse." she said.

You didn't say anything as you knew talking back would just make the situation worse.

"Not going to to say anything huh, bitch?" she asked.

You felt like crying, but you knew that wouldn't help as they would think your weak. Instead, you frowned and bit your lip, preventing yourself from shedding a tear.

"Uh.. excuse me! I have to get to my team!"

You immediately opened your eyes as wide as dinner plates when you heard a familiar voice. The voice of an angel, the voice of your saviour, the voice of Kise Ryouta.

You didn't have the chance to stand up because of the fangirls who were blocking the way to see their idol. You held your camera as tight as you could so it stay safe.

"Uh.. can I pass through? I really need to go inside, we have a game.." He said.

Taken away by his lovely voice, you had forgotten that you were sitting on the cold floor of the gym. You frowned at the thought of knowing that you'll never be the centre of Kise's interest.